Legit check on 11s and 12s please!

The 11 is legit w/ the " butt crack " [emoji]128514[/emoji] , dont know about the 12 but I would assume is legit as well.

FC is legit with $$$ .

The 11 is legit w/ the " butt crack " [emoji]128514[/emoji] , dont know about the 12 but I would assume is legit as well.
FC is legit with $$$ .

I'm so sad hahah. Is there any fix of this? Kinda of ruined it for me

That's a nice set. I don't think the Jumpman looks all that bad. Since it's all stitched, don't think there is much you can do to change it.

This pack is legit. The logo was sewn this way on the CDPs. Send them back if you are unhappy..Its not a flaw or QC issue though."Never seen anything like it." A quick search before you purchased a CDP pair would have informed you the logo was like this on this particular release.

Last edited:
The gamma's jumpman also has the butt crack.. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

That's a nice set. I don't think the Jumpman looks all that bad. Since it's all stitched, don't think there is much you can do to change it.

Thanks man. Yea those are one of my fav ones. I got the wings as well but the whole exposed wings I don't like so I'm worried to go out with em.

This pack is legit. The logo was sewn this way on the CDPs. Send them back if you are unhappy..Its not a flaw or QC issue though."Never seen anything like it."
A quick search before you purchased a CDP pair would have informed you the logo was like this on this particular release.

Yea I wanted the countdown pack for a minute. Thinking about getting the white ovos but ehhh. It a drake fan so that's kinda stopping me hah

Back
Top Bottom