let me know what you think niketalk!!!!

a friend of mines asked me to do a speckle job on his nike free id's that are coming in,so i decided to practice on my beaters.this is the nike pegasus.i run in these almost everyday,decided to clean them up & give it a shot.well onto the pics,let me know what you guys think.and if any of you guys would want any work done,i'd be more than happy to do it!
here is the left shoe before i customized:

after i customized,here is the right shoe:

Not a bad job except the specks are too numerous they need to be spaced out more and fewer of them. None the less they look good and clean. Good work.

Not bad. A little overkill on the speckles but we get it. Def tone it down a bit and should look clean. Good job

Looks dope
pimp.gif

Good work but you need to try work a bit on making the dots more regularly spaced and appear less sporadic.

Doesnt look bad at all, but excuse my ignorant question how did you do it? just painted each one , one at a time or is there a magical way of doing it........ -____-

there is something about speckles which suggest that they are actually thrown on. yours look very orderly imo. i would imagine the way to do it is completely mask the whole shoe but the midsole and figure a way to throw splatter on them.

it doesn't look right, but having said that, i doubt that i could have done better. good try nonetheless!

AHHH THESE ARE VERY NICE, U ADDED TO THE OG DESIGN ALOT OF PEOPLE TENT TO TAKE AWAY FROM IT. GREAT ENHANCEMENT DUDE

get your practice in, cause you might have to do that to the wht/cement iv's next year...

Back
Top Bottom