let this thread die (NYK)

Looks like Kidd will be our only option for now. As for Raymond Felton, he was able to play the PG position with us fairly well before the Melo trade. I would welcome the idea of bringing him in.

Still hurts that we lost out on Nash. I don't think anyone considered him going to LA until Mitch managed to pull this out. Kudos to the Lakers for pulling this off without letting anyone go. Does this mean they lose out on Howard now too?

Dolan can make it real easy for me to abandon the Knicks by matching Landry's offer sheet. If they do match it, cross me off the fan list, and PM me with offers on a medium VNDS Lin t shirt. And I was never even that sour on Fields his while time here till the Heat series. He can prosper in Toronto though, I still think he has a lot to offer off the bench and theyre a lottery team. 4/30 for Lin, eh, couldve been (and still could be) worse

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

Isola:

Like I said yesterday, NBA players don't think "if I go to the Knicks I'll win a championship." Players do say that about joining the Lakers

Harsh reality.

Realistically, and not for the sake of being a fan...do y'all think we'll EVER see one?

In the next 10 years, no, absolutely not.
After 10 years, probably not

After 20 years, we'd do the same thing we did in the past 20 years. 

Perfect time for Brooklyn Nets to capitalize on the joke of a front office we have.

2nsoxs0.jpg

#POOR

Everything happens for a reason guys. This too shall pass. i know a lot of us are hurt right now. Hell, i was beginning to think we would land Nash as well, but things just can't always go our way.

Maybe this is a blessing in disguise. I still have faith in Grunwald and he didn't pull the trigger and re-sign Fields for $19 million. There's some sanity with the front office. We just have to wait and see what's left with free agency. It's a long off season and there's plenty of moves left to be made.

We need to stop crying about the same thing over and over again. We know Dolan is a prick and does want things his way, but what can we really do? I mean we can stop going to games and stick it to him that way, but what good would that do to the players?

If Sterling can back off and let the smart guys run the organization, I'm sure Dolan can do the same.

Look at the Rangers and how well they played this season. He's not THAT bad of an owner if an NHL hockey team in NY can be competitive and be a contender for a Stanley Cup.

Call me a !$# who's loyal to the pimp, but I'm riding with the Orange and Blue till I die. Knicks will win soon, someday. It's gotta happen. Right?

Originally Posted by SHUGES

No offense man, but those dudes are TRASH. Hinrich?? Oft-injured and a matador on D. Jameer? Oft-injured and washed up. Augustin? At one point, he couldn't even hold the starting spot for the Bobcats. THE BOBCATS. Foye, Pargo, MILLS??, Tinsley....these are the dudes you want leading you into war against the Heat, the C's and the new-look Nets? These dudes are not much better than Douglas, real talk. You might as well take Anthony Carter back.
You lie.

EDIT

I aint even mad right now let alone hurt. Only dudes I really wanted was Dragic or Nash, it became a reality that we didn't even come close to signing one and the other used us for leverage.

All the players left you guys are settling for I don't want on this team, they aren't that good to say they're "leading us in to war against the Heat...". At this point I'd just be happy if we can get rid of TD or get something back for Fields.

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

It's not just this one incident, though.

He won't let "basketball people" run the operations without a leash around their collar. He chases off all of the great minds necessary for success.

From Riley to JVG to Donnie.

Dolan wasn't responsible for Riley.

So I expect you to root hard for Toney during summer league. Just so he has some type of value to be traded for a decent piece

welp , guess all we got to look forward to is another year of this song every commercial break and this jerk with his stupid little lap guitar piano thing .......

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by John Sterling

Man just wait till Shump comes back in mid February and is a shell of his former self.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He's 22.

A bunch of players tore their ACLs early in their careers and actually came back as stronger players.

Jamal Crawford
David West
Al Harrington
Baron Davis in UCLA
Klye Lowry in college

They all came back from ACL surgeries, stronger or as equally athletic players. Shump will be fine, he's already mobile and ahead of schedule.

I do not want felton back. he cant shoot, cant mentor Lin, MDA isn't here, and Melo is the focal point of the offense.

Back
Top Bottom