Let's help a fellow NTer out! Vol. WE DID IT!

K steezy wit the w :smokin

If they have another contest someone should wear olympic VIIs and a vick jersey and we should all vote.

Lol that fit wouldnt even make it past the preliminary round to the top 10

1. Man this has been the first time I ever participated in one of these Niketalk "takeovers." It feels good man. We all feel like we won this one. Good work KSteezy.

2. KidKash202 @KidKash202
@lum1ey #NT

3. So NinjaHood didn't say a word in here? Funny

4. I agree that we need to enter a NT dude every month but PLEASE don't spam the boards next time. It will be funny seeing our person dominate without being braggadocious. So please if we do it next month, don't be ignorant about it. Might cause the Webmasters to rig the votes.
Twas going fine until fake meth decided to post da link

shame yall such bad winners its a terrible reflection on the niketalk community yall prob just makin the boy feel like he a celebrity wit your lame tactics. 
Act high and might about people being "bad winners" after creating account name gay steezy......

All this spamming and trollin' is taking away from the victory. We came together and got a fellow NTer a victory. It's already evident that Jace wanted to win this contest and by blowing up all his "spots'' just makes him not even care anymore. Brb just block a few people. Really ruining his day.

Na you thinking of donovandoesit, but that was the homie SuNiversal that came through with that Sophie Dee hookup!:smokin

Thanks for clearing that up. Ariana texted me today for details, we would have had a blow out with her fan base. Good times at NT.

All this spamming and trollin' is taking away from the victory. We came together and got a fellow NTer a victory. It's already evident that Jace wanted to win this contest and by blowing up all his "spots'' just makes him not even care anymore. Brb just block a few people. Really ruining his day.

Yeah let's hold on to this W with class, no need to fool around with his gram, don't want to disencourage other guys from attempting to compete on the next months giveaways of fear of an NTer being chosen, then the contests will be scratched altogether....goal is to get at least one NTer in there a month....hopefully the boi Vlad gets the nomination next.

So let that boi cook, I'm sure he salty thinking his fan base was strong enough to beat a whole forum...I'm sure he came back to earth :lol:

since we won and because she has asked me to help her boost her IG guess is only right....lol

LAURA_DEJAY
50305_Untitled-1.gif

I seriously hope we don't get blacklisted and this can be a monthly thing over @TSB :lol:

Only if Ninja would let me put him into some slim white jeans, loafers, a gingham shirt with a bowtie and cardigan, I would personally take his pictures in soho next to a fixie and submit it to next months contest....that would be beyond epic :rofl:

I seriously hope we don't get blacklisted and this can be a monthly thing over @TSB :lol:

Only if Ninja would let me put him into some slim white jeans, loafers, a gingham shirt with a bowtie and cardigan, I would personally take his pictures in soho next to a fixie and submit it to next months contest....that would be beyond epic :rofl:

You guys should do a trading places pic. Have him take a pic like that in soho and you take a pic in his room wearing a procut jersey or da champion hoody with a fitted

Cliffs?

This is what I got from skimming.

Kteezy won.

Some dude hates Ksteezy

Ksteezy won Sophie's yambs?

This about right?

In any case,

iuJpjel2efV87.gif

Back
Top Bottom