LIGHT SKIN VS. DARK SKIN (Mods delete if inappropriate)

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

It bees like that man.... so...do YOU want mouse's cell number?
Why you even ask? Pass me dem digits with the quickness.
pimp.gif
americangangster.gif

MY MAN....

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

I like a long haired thick redbone

I deal with the fact that what I look like is not represented in song lyrics and videos.....yet, I still know I look good and I know that guys know I look good---though according to the media, I don't have those standard attractive features.

However, I'm grown...younger girls aren't on that level yet, and I don't think artists take into consideration how it makes them feel when they hear their favorite rappers say things like that.

I feel you on that. Yep that's how I feel Ryan. Do something. I'm going back to work. Peace homie

i'm still tryna find something we don't agree on Sheena, is it? Since he put your government all out therelike that
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Dylishis

I honestly don't know. One moment I was banned, so I stayed away for like two months. Then I happened to accidentally click the bookmark for NT and I didn't get the banned screen. I guess I was just on a one month time out.
ohwell.gif
What did you do?
nerd.gif
I'm always wondering when I'll be banned from here.
laugh.gif
Seems like it'll come easy for me.
I made a thread about how it sucks (no pun intended) to be "gettin smarter
nerd.gif
" while drivingand hit a bump. It was inappropriate, so I got banned promptly.
laugh.gif

Dark skinned FTW. That means:

King Lincey > MisterP, Zeus, Crank, and all you other melanin-challenged fools on here.

hypocrite

isnt ya baby moms WHITE?

so isnt ya baby light skin

MisterP, Zeus, Crank, and all you other melanin-challenged fools on here.
all these cats includin myself im willin to bet get more broads than ya.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by Lightskin 2 Long

I'm tired of this topic on NT. Imma just leave it alone today.
you too Mangudai i find it funny all you dark skin dudes love white girls including OP

yall cats is confused
laugh.gif

cats be frontin

lightskin 2 long all you want i stay around sexy women, man my tan lookin right today too
laugh.gif

CT will smith, ladies love me
laugh.gif

I like a long haired thick redbone

I deal with the fact that what I look like is not represented in song lyrics and videos.....yet, I still know I look good and I know that guys know I look good---though according to the media, I don't have those standard attractive features.

However, I'm grown...younger girls aren't on that level yet, and I don't think artists take into consideration how it makes them feel when they hear their favorite rappers say things like that.

I feel you on that. Yep that's how I feel Ryan. Do something. I'm going back to work. Peace homie

i'm still tryna find something we don't agree on Sheena, is it? Since he put your government all out there like that
laugh.gif
grin.gif

She started it
grin.gif

My baby's mom ain't white.
laugh.gif

My baby darker than tar right now fam.
roll.gif

More broads don't necessarily mean finer ones.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dylishis

I honestly don't know. One moment I was banned, so I stayed away for like two months. Then I happened to accidentally click the bookmark for NT and I didn't get the banned screen. I guess I was just on a one month time out.
ohwell.gif
What did you do?
nerd.gif
I'm always wondering when I'll be banned from here.
laugh.gif
Seems like it'll come easy for me.
I made a thread about how it sucks (no pun intended) to be "gettin smarter
nerd.gif
" while driving and hit a bump. It was inappropriate, so I got banned promptly.
laugh.gif
3f225834fb7065ae07bba5160af4ec710def38a.gif

Honestly I never saw people so hung up on complexion until I got on NT.

I'd like to think that there are people with the topic on their mind off the net as well. Topics like these permeate because of the anonymity on the net...it gives people a window of opportunity to speak on the matter without as much worry than if they were to speak publicly about it.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

you too Mangudai i find it funny all you dark skin dudes love white girls including OP

yall cats is confused
laugh.gif

cats be frontin

lightskin 2 long all you want i stay around sexy women, man my tan lookin right today too
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
So what does my liking white girls have to do with anything????
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by blazersfan

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Wasps and Asps

transparent women > *

Dark-skinned women in the background, hatin'!!!
smh.gif
I seen that documentary somewhere. She suffers from Albinism, thats why her skin is like that.

Yes, it's quite obvious she's an albino. I was being sarcastic, satirical.
ohwell.gif

yall cats is confused
laugh.gif

cats be frontin

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You got me confused. See a few hats when some white girls are posted and all of a sudden I only like white girls. This isn't the case..im not confusedabout anything here, I like women regardless of pigmentation. You're od'in though, its all jokes.

all jokes. thats all i do when this topic on NT come up but dudes always turn it into way more

ive known/knew plenty of fly light skin dudes like myself who 9 times outta 10 can bag any chick they want

ive known light skin dudes who was gettin no buns

ive known dark skin cats who gettin it in with any chick they want

same with females too

beauty is beauty and swag is swag

i gotta run

You got me confused. See a few hats when some white girls are posted and all of a sudden I only like white girls. This isn't the case..im not confused about anything here, I like women regardless of pigmentation. You're od'in though, its all jokes.
There's a flaw in his way of thinking....cause a dark-skinned dude happens to be attracted to white girls means he's exclusively attractedto white girls? When have I ever said I was exclusively attracted to white girls. The fact that i condemn this intra-racial civil war but happen to like whitewomen means I'm somehow frontin'? You completely missed my point of view on this issue.

all jokes. thats all i do when this topic on NT come up but dudes always turn it into way more

ive known/knew plenty of fly light skin dudes like myself who 9 times outta 10 can bag any chick they want

ive known light skin dudes who was gettin no buns

ive known dark skin cats who gettin it in with any chick they want

same with females too

beauty is beauty and swag is swag

i gotta run

This term again?
smh.gif

L2L, you go tanning?
Never heard of black people, lightskin or not go tanning.

There's mad Africans where I am at that use creams and lotions to lighten their skin.
Its disgusting.

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

L2L, you go tanning?
Never heard of black people, lightskin or not go tanning.

There's mad Africans where I am at that use creams and lotions to lighten their skin.
Its disgusting.

One of my cousins goes tanning and she's dark-skinned. I always give her the
indifferent.gif
, going extra hard to fit in with her white friends
laugh.gif

P, you're everything I despise about yellow people.... but you pull it off so effortlessly
pimp.gif
........ I HATE you (not really)........and yet, Ihave some sort of playeristic respect for you at the same time. It's soooooooo easy being lightskinned
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom