LIGHT SKIN VS. DARK SKIN (Mods delete if inappropriate)

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by Lightskin 2 Long

I'm tired of this topic on NT. Imma just leave it alone today.
you too Mangudai i find it funny all you dark skin dudes love white girls including OP

yall cats is confused
laugh.gif

cats be frontin

lightskin 2 long all you want i stay around sexy women, man my tan lookin right today too
laugh.gif

CT will smith, ladies love me
laugh.gif
shoulda copyrighted this lightskin 2 long reference when i made it up
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Lightskinned dudes back in style, you aint know Anton ?
pimp.gif
I mean, I suspect you're joking or being sarcastic.....hope so. If light skinned dudes went anywhere I didn't notice. My light skinnedfriends have been getting girls and still are.......well some of them are
grin.gif
. I certainly haven't seen any discrepancies in getting girls between shades of color. Maybe it's different where I've been (School?), theburbs?....people i surround myself with in general? Don't know what it is. I mean if my light-skinned friend or dark-skinned friends weren't smashingskin color is usually last thing on the list of the reason why.
laugh.gif
SomeANS because of lack of confidence, they smell, can't dress, are ugly, fat, can't hold a convo with women, broke.....the list goes on. Do the best withwhat you have. The whole light skinned or dark-skinned is a cop out imo and excuse for insecure people who can't see good in themselves to make themselvesfeel better by putting others down.

We had this same thread exactly one month ago. I remember because I was at my uncle's house and it was the 3rd of July.
And at the end of the day if you're bad, then you're bad. Doesn't matter the complexion. All the __ > ___ are irrelevant because, you can show
me a bad light skin chick and I can show you a colder darkskin girl, and vice versa.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

We had this same thread exactly one month ago. I remember because I was at my uncle's house and it was the 3rd of July.
And at the end of the day if you're bad, then you're bad. Doesn't matter the complexion. All the __ > ___ are irrelevant because, you can show
me a bad light skin chick and I can show you a colder darkskin girl, and vice versa.

I know I made that thread, dudes was trying to roast at a BBQ I think its funny that everytime this subject comes up it's dudes talking
laugh.gif

Edit: And yes Anton I was joking
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Brown skin FTW.
pimp.gif

"Beeest oof... Boooth Woooorlds! Oooh!" [emoji]169[/emoji] R. Kelly.

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

Obama x Drizzy effect are just no match for you dudes
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
we back
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
LOL wow apparently every light skinned black person in America has been hiding under a rock for years and have been waiting for an excuse/ reasonto come out. Really? you really need a celebrity to validate your ability to get women?
laugh.gif
For every light-skin celeb there's a dark skinned one that is just as ifnot more successful. I don't see your point. And if Obama fails (who's half white bdw, but if you want him to be the light-skinned personal messiah doyou), does every light-skinned person go down with him?
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

As a rule of thumb, light-skinned people > dark-skinned people. Sure, once in a blue moon there'll be variance, but that is generally how it goes.

I've heard this argument a few times growing up.

Most of the time, when anyone was getting bashed, it was usually dark skinned women. I was a freshman in HS the first time I had actually heard these argumentsbrought up. This senior who I was friends with, would always say things like, "I don't do dark chicks; only chicks with that light, caramelcomplexion."

I hardly ever heard light skinned women say things like that about dark skinned men. Actually, I can only remember one instance where I'd ever heard alight skinned girl say something like that, and the funniest part was, she wasn't very attractive, at all. And I've seen some of the darkest guys getsome of the best looking females.

But I must say, most of them sound like morons.

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

As a rule of thumb, light-skinned people > dark-skinned people. Sure, once in a blue moon there'll be variance, but that is generally how it goes.

based on.....?

based on.....?

Probably skin color.... not that I agreee though...

based on.....?
The thumb
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

They used to call me names and I ain't even THAT dark
smh.gif
(I wish I was waaaaaaaay darker). I always get grouped in with the Michael Finley on 2k7 colored negros, when I'm more like a milk chocolate brown. I think dark skin is rich and sexy though. Hell, obviously I think light skin is too though. I just think a darksinned BEAUTY is more rare and harder to find.
This is exactly how I feel. Dudes be tryin to get on me because I'm like a shade darker than them. When I wore a black shirt, n___ would belike" Where did Brandon go?" tryna be funny when in actuality I'm not even that dark! Even had a classmate in there try and call me dark whenthis dude damn near blends in with the blackboard. He responds with" I know I'm dark, you just denying that you are too."
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Tony Starks

I hardly ever heard light skinned women say things like that about dark skinned men
I noticed this also. At least in my experiences light skin women like both dark and light skin dudes.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by Lightskin 2 Long

I'm tired of this topic on NT. Imma just leave it alone today.
you too Mangudai i find it funny all you dark skin dudes love white girls including OP

yall cats is confused
laugh.gif

cats be frontin

lightskin 2 long all you want i stay around sexy women, man my tan lookin right today too
laugh.gif

CT will smith, ladies love me
laugh.gif
shoulda copyrighted this lightskin 2 long reference when i made it up
smh.gif
laugh.gif

lmao hey I know its yours
laugh.gif

I don't even know why this sis still an issue in the Black community. At the end of the day though, I'm just worried about myself.

I have knuckle sandwich for you when I get to Chicago. Lincey too for encouraging your nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom