Lime in your Corona??? Yay or Nay

Originally Posted by 745i

There should be a man law prohibiting the adding of fruit flavors to beer, if you can't take the bitter after taste of beer like a man then don't drink it....
Youre the cool guy who drinks everything straight...Like a man, right? Lol please.

The lime masks the skunkiness of the Corona from being imported... so if handy... I'll take the lime.
tongue.gif
Better yet - I drink the top 1/5th of the bottleand pour in some smirnoff citrus vodka for an extra kick!
eek.gif

^^^ Corona aint the best. but i cant drink Widmer beer all the damn time. after a month then i have to switch it up again.

Originally Posted by 745i

There should be a man law prohibiting the adding of fruit flavors to beer, if you can't take the bitter after taste of beer like a man then don't drink it....

Not necessarily. There are plenty of beers that I've sampled at various beerfests that have a hint of orange, pomegranate or apple that are prettytasty. If you limited your palette to say that "you're not a man if you have fruity flavor" to your beer would mean that you're dearlymissing out on a vast array of quality brews because of some goofy machismo "man-law".

Man rule #(whatever) DON'T FUIT THE BEER.

Corona is alright sometimes. To me it's the Hypebeast beer.

Real Mexican Coronas>>>Imported Coronas. All my SoCal NTers that go to TJ and beyond must agree.

you guys got scurvy or some $$#*? no need for fruit in beer. same type of dudes that mix cognac with coke.

and that's without even mentioning corona, which deserves a
indifferent.gif
in itself. hey, for an extra fun night, why not mix n match with some smirnoff ice?
happy.gif

tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom