Rent: $650 w/water, sewage and trash

Utilities (electric) $65

Other Bills

Cell Phone: 85

Internet: 65

Car Insurance 60

Own my car as well

Nashville, TN

Doing pretty well for myself in Nashville, TN and a promotion in May going with it. God is Good for blessing me at my age.

been looking at high rise condos and the HOA fees are insane. it's about $0.75/sqft a month for the HOA in downtown seattle and that can probably afford an extra $100-200k in mortgage if I was to buy a house in the suburbs... 
mean.gif

been looking at high rise condos and the HOA fees are insane. it's about $0.75/sqft a month for the HOA in downtown seattle and that can probably afford an extra $100-200k in mortgage if I was to buy a house in the suburbs... 
mean.gif
That is high, wha kinda amenities they offering in those buildings?  Should be like a hotel

it's just the usual 24 hour concierge, gym, swimming pool, etc... nothing out of the ordinary.
Yeah some of my ppls used to tell me to get into high rise living but I wanted nice big houses instead.  I mean either way u pay, bc what I pay for maintenance of the entire property would be a very high HOA.  I just want more space even if I'm living by myself vs a high rise view so u gotta pick based off what u want

been browsing and doing research...answered a bunch of listings so far and forgot how difficult it was finding an affordable spot in sf was. :lol: :smh:
looking to spend about 1k, might have to look into the east bay.

Live with parents.

$200 for all three of our phone bills.

$100 monthly HDTV payments.

$15 minimum on BOA credit card. ( I pay $100 a month.)

1bed/1bath apt- 800 sq ft
Rent- $1340
Cable- $130
Electric- $80
Amenities - $200 yearly ( pool, billiards, gym, movie theater , bball court)

NY

$1275 mortgage (790$is the actual payment, rest is taxes, fees, and PMI since I didn't put 20% down)
1700 3 bedroom, 3 car garage, 2 bath new construction just outside of Lawton, Oklahoma.
Bout to sell it
DirectTV- cancelled
Electric- usually about $80
Water- $50

Single 26 y/o man w/no kids

1 Bd/1Bath

Rent: $650 w/water, sewage and trash

Utilities (electric) $65

Other Bills

Cell Phone: 85

Internet: 65

Car Insurance 60

Own my car as well

Nashville, TN

Doing pretty well for myself in Nashville, TN and a promotion in May going with it. God is Good for blessing me at my age.
+1 thats the life I'm working to get

Looks like down south is where it's at. Got a friend in Houston who pays 450 for a 2 bedroom. Round here cheap is 850. Highest I seen is around 1700

Houston is lovely minus the traffic which is well chronicled as the worst in the nation, and seems to be pretty accurate from my experience.

Koreatown in Los Angeles near DTLA.

600sq feet studio - 1400 dollars
cable/internet - 120
electrcity - 55
gas - 6-10

Sucks living in LA. There is cheaper rent for sure but it's street parking/no washer an dryer/ tiny tiny studio. They just bumped up my rent 50 dollars starting this month as well.

Koreatown in Los Angeles near DTLA.

600sq feet studio - 1400 dollars
cable/internet - 120
electrcity - 55
gas - 6-10

Sucks living in LA. There is cheaper rent for sure but it's street parking/no washer an dryer/ tiny tiny studio. They just bumped up my rent 50 dollars starting this month as well.

i agree, i used to pay 1500 for a tiny 600 sq. feet 1bd/1bath here on the westside,
i pay 1250 for a 1bd/1ba 750 sq feet now still on the westside...
cost of living in socal is redic

All about location I rather live on east coast, west coast, south Florida. Like I know NC has great prices but meh.

Paying 2250 for a 2 bed 2 bath on the Westside. LA is definitely expensive but having a roommate helps

$525 for 700 sqft
1 bed 1 bath
Houston, tx (in the hood)

Want to move but everyone I know that lives in better spots always have there stuff broken into. Homeboy's complex gets home invasions on the monthly and BMV's nightly. They are in the nicer areas.

I have yet to have anything in the hood.

Back
Top Bottom