LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD, THANKS!

Yo what's up with this unnecessary drama stiring up. We don't need this ****, especially at this time of year. If we slip up these next couple of games, we Might not even make the postseason. Whatever is going on between lacob and Jackson needs to be fixed now. The fuk we look like... The lakers?

I may be missing something, but Lacob hasn't said anything lately. If the Warriors miss the playoffs, then Jackson deserves to get fired.

I may be missing something, but Lacob hasn't said anything lately. If the Warriors miss the playoffs, then Jackson deserves to get fired.

nothing out of lacob lately, but he already thinks team has underperformed

seasons almost over and NOW you want to get rid of scal :lol:

Last edited:
They were saying that Jackson wanted to fire him, but he obviously doesn't have that kind of power. That's why a lot of people are making a big deal about him being sent down.

Lmao at lacob. The dude has no basketball knowledge and is talking about expectTions... We haven't had a regular season like this in like 15 years....

Yet we're still 6th....

**** the west yo

Clippers are where everyone thought they would be. Everyone knew the rockets were an up and comer, plus they gave the warriors fits last year. And the spurs and thunder are who they are. So looking at the standings it really comes as no surprise to see the warriors in the position they're in, the only surprise team ahead of them is Portland and it's only a half game. If I had it my way I'd wanna see GSW/Portland and LAC/HOU 1st round. Not likely though.

Not saying they're better than any of them, but they had some bad losses this season. Loss to the Lakers, Bobcats (twice), the loss in Brooklyn after opening up so well. The Wizards loss was pretty bad too.
Those are games you have to get when you know you have trouble with teams like the Spurs and Rockets.

Last edited:
I'm not a super fan of Jackson but gotta give some credit c'mon owners. We literally had a handful of losses were stressing over. Where's years prior we had buckets full. It's about improvement. I have to believe there's slightly more to this because a good business would look at the numbers and see growth and be happy, not grumbling within earshot of the media. Wonder what happened.

any of yall riding the fire jackson if we dont make the playoffs train are crazy...sure, on the search for a replacement, we could strike gold...but more likely than not, we'll end up with a lump of coal.

give the man some credit, considering his team is playing in an incredibly tough conference where the teams are evenly matched, if not better than ours. additionally, jackson has gotten a lot out of his young players (curry, klay, draymond, and for awhile, barnes. hopefully festus can be thrown back into the fold). i don't think curry would be playing like he is now if not for jackson being his coach. if don nelson were still our coach, i'm sure our entire current starting lineup, sans david lee, would be riding the bench or getting their shine on in Santa Cruz while monta, richard jefferson and corey maggette were out there playing the most exciting .250 ball in the nba.

Dont understand the hate this man gets.  Its baffling to me.  We miss the playoffs, I still want him as our coach.

Dont understand the hate this man gets.  Its baffling to me.  We miss the playoffs, I still want him as our coach.
I don't get the Hate either
It seems to be the opinion of a majority of Warrior fans that Jackson should get fired if A.) We miss the playoffs or B.) We get bounced in the first round.

Ok lets break A.) down.....We are 44-27 currently.  With 11 games, left, lets say, hypothetically, we go 6-5.  That would give us a FIFTY win season.  It is VERY possible, that a team wins 50 games and misses the playoffs?  Do you guys really think a coach deserves to be let go after leading his team to a 50 win season in the West?  I personally think it would be absurd to let a coach go after a season like that.

Now lets break down B.)......lets say we DO make the playoffs, and the seeding doesnt change between now and the start of the playoffs.  We would be matched up with the Clippers.  I think in my heart we could beat the Clippers in a playoff series, but lets be honest.  There is a reason they are the 3 seed.  Chances are, in spite of a valiant effort, we would lose in a series to them.  Do you guys really think that our coach deserves to be fired because his 6 seeded team is unable to eliminate the 3 seed in a playoff series?  I think this would be as equally absurd as letting the coach go because his 50 win team failed to qualify for the playoffs in the west.

Sorry for the rant.  I just dont understand it at all.  Jackson took over a terrible team, and has given us two VERY good seasons (all things considered).  Now is not the time to make a coaching change.

Regardless of who they play, I don't see them advancing past the first round. However, I do expect them to be competitive in any series they play. Warriors should be better than Dallas and Phoenix. Regardless of the wins, if they miss the playoffs, I'll stand by what I said.
Obviously, they need to be able to get a coach as good or better or firing Jackson would be irresponsible.

Last edited:
Aren't making the playoffs :lol:? They started out 7-5 before Gasol went down and went 10-14 without him. Now, they are one of the hotter teams in the league going 11-3 in March. Despite all of that they will be tied with the Warriors if they were to win tonight. So after all of this, after firing their coach they will still have the same record as the Warriors.

Well damn, didn't even see that this thread existed. Huge GSW fan, and tonight was a great and I think a much needed win.

I'll say this. The Grizz fired their coach after making the playoffs. Now, they aren't making the playoffs.

lol wut?

Good game guys. Really disappointed in my squad tonight. Its going to be a tight race in the end, but I'm pretty confident that we are going to make it. At this point I'm more concerned about seeding than not making the playoffs. I think you guys will make it too.

Back
Top Bottom