Long distance relationships yay or nay?

if u both refuse to smash until after marriage than that is the only way it will work

NAY x 10. I had the resources to make it work but it's really difficult and I would not recommend it.

Talbert

is it permanent ? temporary ? how long are you expected to be apart ?

absence does for love what wind does for a flame: it extinguishes the weak and feeds the strong

It is not impossible, but very very VERY hard.
The only way it can be accomplished successfully is if you both have a really tight bond and truly love eachother.

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

NO.

TRUST ME.

Don't do it, even if you do make it through and get back together trust me when I tell you that you gonna hear things that she told you nothingabout!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by solemunchies

I'm in one right now, it has it's ups and downs; but if the sex is good then it's all worth it when you get to see each other.

I live in Northridge and my girl lives in Redondo, how far apart are you and your girl?
a 30 mile drive is not long distance.

I'm in a long distance relationship right now, and it isn't as bad as I thought it would be. I had been real close with her for like a year but werefused to do long distance. When I was home for winter break this past year my mom was really sick and ended up passing away and my girl (who was 'a closefriend' at the time) was there for me way more than I could have ever expected before and after my moms passed. I went back to Arizona in like Feb, but Ionly have a year of school left then I'll be back in LA. It's a 7 hour drive for an hour flight (which can be had for like $150 round trip if booked inadvance) so it's really not that bad. You just have to make up for time lost when you can see each other by finding stuff to do.

So yeah, don't do it if there is a definite end in sight, and if you can see yourself with that person for a very long time.

If you've been with with the person for a significant amount of time then there is a possibility of making it work. IF not, then goodluck!!! Temptation is a mother...Knowing that she isn't around will have you testing your limits until you get caught, just make sure you undestand thatwhathever it is you're doing, she is probably doing the same thing...

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

nay unless ya chick is busted and dudes wont give her attention
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

only if there's a definitive end point to the the separation
Truth...other than that...dont waste your time its pointless

I never say never...but it's extremely difficult to say the least. Wouldn't recommend it unless it's very serious

Is an hour and a half drive really bad too, you think? My situation now, since my girl graduated college.

I'm in one. 2.5 years going strong. Don't get me wrong, it's so far from easy and relationships are hard to begin with. We chose different schoolsand had originally decided not to do it, but once we were at school feelings changed. If you would never marry the girl, don't do it. You can't wasteyour young years on a long distance relationship that you know is going to come to an end; it's just not fair to either of you. It's expensive, too.Flights, gas money, opportunity cost of hours not spent working, etc. You really have to have your finances straight and a realistic and rational way oflooking at the relationship.

Oh yeah, and your girlfriend can't be a %#%*. By the way, you can't be either. If you're gonna do it, you gotta be in it 100%.

An hour and a half is NOT long distance. 13 hours, my friend, is long distance.

I say Yeah. Get your money up, buy a plane ticket, and smash. If you two are really in love. Distance shouldn't stopyou 2 from working out. I was in a ldr for 3 yrs (4hrs apart) and got dumped last month. Could care less though cus i found even better further away.

PS. If your girl is broke and not stable like my ex FORGET ABOUT HER ASAP

Back
Top Bottom