Looking for my first pair of flyknits.

Iv been going back and forth for about a week now on these fly knit 4.0's. I was set on a blue shoe and was just going to go with the two color blue one that they offer. but then the lagoon blue and Crimson caught my eye and Iv wanted them ever since.

So my questions are the following.

Do I just deal with it and pay 110 for these lagoon blues since Amazon is the only place with my color and size?

How do these fit shoe size wise? I have a pair of 8.5 sperry and a 9 polo shoe. Should I order a 9?

I'm going to do a bit of walking and running now that it's nice. Also I wanted a pair of shoes that aren't my sperrys (they don't last being worn 24/7) Can these be used as every day shoes?

If they can be used as every day shoes. Would they look ok with say khaki shorts and a t shirt? Or jeans and a t shirt? (New to the whole wild color shoe game so idk what matches haha)

Thanks in advance if anyone replies :smile:

Definitely go for the size 9, the free 4.0s run small. ( I wear a 7.5 for my AirMax 90s and wear a 8 on my free 4-s and they fit great)
They look great with both shorts and jeans , I have a little gripe that it makes your feet look smaller because of it being a free running shoe and all.

Back
Top Bottom