Looking to pick up a console

Originally Posted by DMan14

finally got around to hooking this up and wow, i am loving everything about the ps3.

only game i got so far is gta4, what are some older gms that i should pick up (preferably cheap, lol). metal gear solid? need something to keep me busy until 2k11 drops.

Uncharted 2
pimp.gif

wait til they drop a new one... the ones out are old
nerd.gif

anyhow... dang I got so many brothers why do they single out me to do this to? sooooooooo many of them nahmean
grin.gif
hell is wrong with these suckas? go %*$$ with them man
grin.gif

wait til they drop a new one... the ones out are old
nerd.gif

anyhow... dang I got so many brothers why do they single out me to do this to? sooooooooo many of them nahmean
grin.gif
hell is wrong with these suckas? go %*$$ with them man
grin.gif

PS3 for me. just gave my brother my old PS2. funny thing is tho, he came to my house to tell me that the adapter blew out. and i just bought that thing
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

PS3 for me. just gave my brother my old PS2. funny thing is tho, he came to my house to tell me that the adapter blew out. and i just bought that thing
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

im probably gonna play mostly sports games and do the online stuff. as far as playing dvds/blue ray, im probably not gonna use it for that, but who knows. whats a good size hard drive and why would you need 250 gb? is it possible to use your external hard drive for your console?
Xbox 360 EASILY then. If you dont want to lag every game online, this is the obvious choice. The new smaller black 360s dont have RROD, so no worrying about it breaking

im probably gonna play mostly sports games and do the online stuff. as far as playing dvds/blue ray, im probably not gonna use it for that, but who knows. whats a good size hard drive and why would you need 250 gb? is it possible to use your external hard drive for your console?
Xbox 360 EASILY then. If you dont want to lag every game online, this is the obvious choice. The new smaller black 360s dont have RROD, so no worrying about it breaking

Back
Top Bottom