Looking to pick up a console

If you're cash concious, a PS3 modchip was just announced, which allows you to "backup" your games, if that's any help.

If you're cash concious, a PS3 modchip was just announced, which allows you to "backup" your games, if that's any help.

Mitchellicious wrote:
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
eek.gif

woah, thought this thread was done with.  appreciate the feedback

in this fall...man, it's very tough, in this fall i will be taking my talents to the ps3.
laugh.gif

in this fall...man, it's very tough, in this fall i will be taking my talents to the ps3.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DMan14

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
and also I play FInal Fantasy VII for the PS1 on my slim PS3 all the time so....I dont know what you guys are talking about, when you say it cant play older games.

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
and also I play FInal Fantasy VII for the PS1 on my slim PS3 all the time so....I dont know what you guys are talking about, when you say it cant play older games.

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I've owned a ps3 and a 360. Got bored of the playstation then sold it 3 days later after purchasing it.
Xbox has better games and a better online service. The xbox sure is cheaper nowadays anyways.

I've owned a ps3 and a 360. Got bored of the playstation then sold it 3 days later after purchasing it.
Xbox has better games and a better online service. The xbox sure is cheaper nowadays anyways.

laugh.gif

Welcome to the mother *!@+*#@ darkside
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

finally got around to hooking this up and wow, i am loving everything about the ps3.

only game i got so far is gta4, what are some older gms that i should pick up (preferably cheap, lol). metal gear solid? need something to keep me busy until 2k11 drops.

finally got around to hooking this up and wow, i am loving everything about the ps3.

only game i got so far is gta4, what are some older gms that i should pick up (preferably cheap, lol). metal gear solid? need something to keep me busy until 2k11 drops.

I am looking to pick up the 360 in the next couple of weeks. No rumble pack on the ps3 really killed it for me.

I am looking to pick up the 360 in the next couple of weeks. No rumble pack on the ps3 really killed it for me.

Uncharted 2
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom