LOST (GOAT SERIES) OFFICIAL THREAD VOL YOU CAN GO NOW.

I was gonna post this..
Weezer. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

Video has been removed.... Anybody have another link?

edit- found one. Man, that 12 minutes went by FAST.

^ it says the video is private

Who's going to have the best deal on the blu ray box set next week? I know Amazon will have it for $195 but was wondering if I could find it cheaper somewhere else.

I watched the 12 minute vid the other day. It was solid and nice to see Walt again but nothing major was revealed that we probably already didn't know or had assumed. I seriously felt bad for those guys who had been working for Dharma all those years. SMH.

I used to be such a fan of last but after the season 6 it lost its mystique for me it was a good show but in my eyes it was not great.

I was gonna ask if anyone picked it up. Seems like everyone forgot about the greatness that was already. Hoping Matthew Fox and Terry O'Quinn can take it on Sunday.
pimp.gif

Said I wasn't gonna buy season 6.... but I caved and bought it today
roll.gif

Rewatching just season 6 right now... I'll save a series rewatch for when I move in with my buddy who's never seen more than season 1.

How many of you guys picked up the complete box set ? How many seasons have you knocked out in your rewatching?

Originally Posted by RickFoxJr

How many of you guys picked up the complete box set ? How many seasons have you knocked out in your rewatching?
I watched the bootleg 720p version series twice.

Back
Top Bottom