LOST (GOAT SERIES) OFFICIAL THREAD VOL YOU CAN GO NOW.

mad.gif
What is this doing here? I still remember when Crazy changed the title begging people to leave, because of all the ether after the finale. Great great 5 seasons...and then that 6th.
30t6p3b.gif

Need more time for that wound.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

I just got put on to Heroes(hand me my late pass
laugh.gif
) and I'm hooked....I plan on starting Lost next....Im hoping its as good or better then Heroes

Trust, LOST is gonna seem like the GOAT after Heroes. Pro-hint: Heroes turns to trash after season 2.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

Just started season 5 on netflix this show is
pimp.gif
best show i've ever seen

Wait until you see The Wire. Unless you've already seen The Wire, I don't know how you can think LOST is better than it. Although I do miss Kate, Shannon, and Sawyer.
I've never been into watching tv shows like that, never had the time. Now that i got netflix though i want to start The Wire, Entourage and whatever else can grab my attention like LOST did. I dont think the other 2 are on netflix tho
tired.gif

Started my gf on it. Got my buddy hooked too. It's got me re-living the greatness that was and is LOST.

show is wildin
pimp.gif

that ending was horrible and they have no respect for their fans. they threw a bunch of %$%% at the wall to see what stuck

acting on this show was incredible though.

Originally Posted by Jay02

I just killed all 6 seasons in a little over a month or so. This was by far the best and most addicting show I have ever seen. I stayed away from it because of the amount of episodes, but once I watched the first 3 Lost literally became my life. I would watch so many shows consecutively I didnt even notice I watched Season Finales. I watched so much Lost I would go to bed and my dreams were about Lost lol I swear to god. To all of you who watched this show up to date on TV. Idk how you did it lol. There was no way I could wait a whole week to see what was next. Again I love Netflix. I love Kate too and I want to marry her. Now im gonna go try to dig up your guys discussions on the last season in this thread.

Sorry for grave diggin, but this show is the real deal.

I did the same thing, except it was for the first 3 seasons. I caught the S3 finale live and was instantly hooked. Went to ABC.com the next day and it basically consumed my life for a month until I was caught up. Couple episodes at work, couple when I got home, reading Lostpedia every day during that time, had dreams about what would happen next or what the heck was going on. My wife and kids were VERY happy when I finally got caught up.

Originally Posted by RickFoxJr

Yo Jay02, it was a blast watching it week too week. This is the only show and will be the only show that would bring me and 9 other of my boys together for each episode. We would take turns buying food and we would all just eat, talk about the show then once the show started you could hear a pin drop. We would all watch the episode, talk about then i would go home just to go on NT and read everyones opinions.. shout out to CadillacFlow, NyKnicks, Crazy EBW and all u crazy Losties. Then you have Dark UFO, i would spend hours reading up on that. I used to laugh at Trekies until i became a Lostie. So Jay02, how you like the finale? I know alot of die hard fans weren't happy with the unanswered questions. For me, i can never knock the show or the finale.
lost-glasses_l.jpg

you will never get Swag like this on tv....  Favorite Character of All Time

laugh.gif
Exactly. Never thought I'd be hooked on a TV show like that.

Your lucky to have been able to watch it with friends. I watched it solo, and towards the end of S6 I would either lock myself in the basement or send my wife and kids out so I could watch it in 100% peace.

Des did have the Swag of  815 Jacks, but the GOAT is....

d499dab41212e6c45c.jpg

Originally Posted by DubA169

that ending was horrible and they have no respect for their fans. they threw a bunch of %$%% at the wall to see what stuck

acting on this show was incredible though.

[DMX] Here we go again[/DMX]
laugh.gif
Nah, but I can agree that they did throw some stuff at the wall but,  I really liked the Finale, and am satisfied how it ended.

Just finished LOST today, man i sat there just staring at the netflix screen like wth am i supposed to do now?
laugh.gif
show was amazing to say the least
pimp.gif

just finished the whole series. the first 3 seasons were good, but then it got to be a little too much for my liking.

Originally Posted by 1stWitIt

just finished the whole series. the first 3 seasons were good, but then it got to be a little too much for my liking.

My sentiments exactly. The last season was a waste and the conclusion to the series was lazy. Don't get me wrong I though it was a cool show but way to much happened without explanation. Always had me on the edge of my seat though. I just thought at times the writers were trying to do too much.

Back
Top Bottom