LOST (GOAT SERIES) OFFICIAL THREAD VOL YOU CAN GO NOW.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Anybody thought about how 6 months from now this will all be over? FOL.

Yup. I'm feeling like it's gonna hurt as bad as the Shield finale did. Except I doubt it'll be as shocking.

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Anybody thought about how 6 months from now this will all be over? FOL.

Yup. I'm feeling like it's gonna hurt as bad as the Shield finale did. Except I doubt it'll be as shocking.
Wrong
laugh.gif

I was shocked when I heard what could happen

I don't even really wanna think about how much it's gonna suck when the show over. This is the only show I have EVER liked THIS much (the Wire is the only other one, but Lost is better IMO). As much as I know it would not be the same and possibly/probably suck, I hope Disney/ABC comes out with a spin-off or movie ASAP.

Also, what's the Shield like? I'm gonna need something to replace Lost. I'm already gonna look into old shows like St. Elsewhere and Twin Peaks. Fringe just ain't gonna do it for me.

This week will go by fast .. hopefully.
I still have a lot of rewatching to get done so that should help.

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

This week will go by fast .. hopefully.

I still have a lot of rewatching to get done so that should help.

yeah, plus you'll be fresh for the premiere

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

I don't even really wanna think about how much it's gonna suck when the show over. This is the only show I have EVER liked THIS much (the Wire is the only other one, but Lost is better IMO). As much as I know it would not be the same and possibly/probably suck, I hope Disney/ABC comes out with a spin-off or movie ASAP.

Also, what's the Shield like? I'm gonna need something to replace Lost. I'm already gonna look into old shows like St. Elsewhere and Twin Peaks. Fringe just ain't gonna do it for me.
Deadwood, Nip/Tuck, Dexter? I've never seen Deadwood or Dexter but those were gonna be the shows that I checked out once this was over.

I was just thinking about the room that Karl was in with the flashing images. I was wondering if they would explain that and I thought "Jesus, there's a lot of things they can' explain".
laugh.gif

Someone already beat you to it.
embarassed.gif

By far the coolest promo i've seen ABC put out. This was the one that aired during Private Practice earlier this week...NOTHING has me more pumped than this.

What's everybodys plans for the premiere? I know imma have mad pizzas for some guests to enjoy all three hours.

I know a lot of you don't like the 8 o clock catchup hour, but I love it. It gets me in that mode once and for all and it's actually what got me into LOST back at the beginning of season 4. I remember being home and like "damn, there isn't ANYTHING on lemme watch this LOST crap and see why people won't shut up about it."

And the rest is history.
pimp.gif

I was instantly hooked and got the Season 1 DVD and MURKED it.
laugh.gif

funny thing in my rewatch:

season 2 - Hurley brings Sayid the radio that Bernard had from the other side of the island. Sayid acts like he doesn't want to try it out at first but towards the end of the episode comes over to Hurley with it. They turn it on and begin very clearly hearing something off a TV or radio. Hurley gets excited and says "some we have to be close to one" and sayid says "no, these radios can pick up signals for many miles and can come from almost anywhere". Hurley then says "Or any time ... "

Just something interesting I noticed.

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

laugh.gif

It's so damn tempting to look at the spoilers for the #s. But I am not going to do it.
It's not even that bad. It's just enough to make you go without giving away tons of info. It's more of a teaser than anything. BUT if you don't wanna click I fully understand.

Yeah, that radio was playing some old music.....

And, I always watch Lost solo. I put my kids to bed early, crack open a brew and enjoy the show.

Yeah, that radio was playing some old music.....

And, I always watch Lost solo. I put my kids to bed early, crack open a brew and enjoy the show.
We're in the same boat, kids to bed early, me and the wife post up on the couch.............

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

funny thing in my rewatch:

season 2 - Hurley brings Sayid the radio that Bernard had from the other side of the island. Sayid acts like he doesn't want to try it out at first but towards the end of the episode comes over to Hurley with it. They turn it on and begin very clearly hearing something off a TV or radio. Hurley gets excited and says "some we have to be close to one" and sayid says "no, these radios can pick up signals for many miles and can come from almost anywhere". Hurley then says "Or any time ... "

Just something interesting I noticed.

I though this was hurley heard Rousseau's message?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but, I think they heard her message on the walkie talkie from they got from the airplane. They heard an old radio station from a seperate radio.

I plan on stocking up on Arizona Ice Teas and trying out the new Dominos recipe for the premiere. Can't wait

Also, what's the Shield like? I'm gonna need something to replace Lost.

It compares to the Wire in terms of cop show quality. It's the best show FX has ever broadcasted. The twists and turns throughout the series are crazy, and I guarantee that one episode's ending in particular will piss you off... a lot. Some of the best acting I've seen on TV came from Forest Whitaker in his guest role, too.

In short, the Shield = Lost in terms of enjoyability for me. and > the Wire.

the shield is awesome. if you're live in LA, you'll love it even more. never seen the wire though, so don't know how it compares.

just watch it!

and they did hear the music from a different radio, but I think hurley heard Rousseau's message before that.

Back
Top Bottom