LOST (GOAT SERIES) OFFICIAL THREAD VOL YOU CAN GO NOW.

Just got back from an Art Show in Hollywood and saw Roger Linus. Can't wait for the season to start already.

Cool, Ill def put the Shield on my watch list.

And, Roger Linus might be the only person on Lost I wish they would have cast differently. Not to say he isn't doing a good job with the part. But, I'll probably always look at him as the Uncle from Napoleon Dynamite.

Another poster...

posterlostseason6byaxn.jpg

Don't know if anyone cares but Best Buy is selling seasons 1-5 for $24.99, marked down from $44.99. I just picked up seasons 4 and 5.

Amazon has all the seasons for like $16.99-$23.99. Free shipping. No tax.

Anybody pickup Vozzek's book?

It showed some stuff I haven't seen like Jack's dad talking to Vincent. When did that happen?
Thats from "LOST: Missing pieces" Online clips that were on abc.com 
You can watch them at youtube.

I am sooo hyped for the new season... Just picked up both the lost Nike SBs and it makes me even more excited..... What is in store for the final season??? COnsidering buying the series on Blu-Ray this weekend when I get paid....

Originally Posted by solesearchin

I am sooo hyped for the new season... Just picked up both the lost Nike SBs and it makes me even more excited..... What is in store for the final season??? COnsidering buying the series on Blu-Ray this weekend when I get paid....

Anyway you can get pics of both pairs? I haven't seen the others (no pun intended) and haven't seen many pics of the Oceanics.

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

few pages late but checking in

eek.gif
me too.
So I guess Tuesday is the new official Lost night?
Yep. Apparently ABC's Wednesday night comedies did well so they wanted to keep them in their slot and slide LOST to Tuesday. Not bad at all IMO. I always play basketball Wednesday nights and Tuesday was that one night where nothing really happened.

Can't wait to see the "LOST TUESDAY" pictures from demjs.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

I was waiting for someone to start this thread. I wasn't really going to participate unless there was an official season 6 thread.

Like last year, I will post spoilers weekly and try to be as discrete as possible. I will start off with this.

The numbers will be explained this year. If you want to know more, click the spoiler

Spoiler [+]
The Losties all have numbers assigned to them.

Locke 4
Hurley 8
Sawyer 15
Sayid 16
Jack 23
Kwon 42

Other members have numbers as well, but the one's I mentioned are the most compelling.
So I wasn't paying attention at first but when they say
Spoiler [+]
Kwon do they mean Jin, Sun or...Ji Yeon? Or all of them? *makes Faraday face*

Cool Avy EBW.

What is my avy? When I look at NT on my phone it shows the Lost logo, but at work its still shows Outkast with the santa hats. I've done everything possible to change it for the last month, but for some reason it won't.

Cadillac it's showing the LOST logo pre first commercial break.

I've got the Season 5 finale left in my rewatch.... Can't wait to watch it tonight.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Crazy I will post them in a couple of min.... Have to charge my camera.... HAHA you can tell I never use it because its always dead....

Originally Posted by solesearchin

Crazy I will post them in a couple of min.... Have to charge my camera.... HAHA you can tell I never use it because its always dead....

And remember....
Dead is Dead

I don't know how to post pictures, and obviously I failed.... Well you can click the link because the posting instructions didnt work for me lol...

Caddy-def LOST logo in your avy here too.

Sole-Thanks dude. Those DHARMA joints are fire. I need those for real. You a runner? I see you with the brooks in the back
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Today FLEW by! I wish I could catch that Sunset at the Beach premiere saturday night. I WILL NOT be reading anything regarding what happens during the premiere. I know enough to keep me satisfied and don't wanna be TOTALLY spoiled. I've heard there's a few shockers for people who even follow spoilers.

Back
Top Bottom