LOST (GOAT SERIES) OFFICIAL THREAD VOL YOU CAN GO NOW.

Yea, I'm thinking that since Jacob was offed that this current crew of people is the last chance at "good" winning over "evil", whatever that may mean in the context of the island. I am hoping that Frank is not the successor to Jacob. I hope it is someone that has been with us since season 1. That would make it a pretty awesome TV moment. I wonder what the purpose of his "lists" were: just to be kept safe and groomed on the island? Is Ben good or bad overall for the island? I go back and forth.

And I just had a very vivid dream that I saw some random girl in a hospital and my presence woke her from a coma. Screw this show. Taking over my life.

Just finished S4. 1 more season in 1 week. I can do it
pimp.gif

you guys should read doc jensen's final theory on ew.com

he has his answer for Jacob's successor.

Originally Posted by 18key

I forget if this was talked about in the last season thread, but when Locke saw the man in the cabin, who said "help me," was that the Black Shirt Guy, or actually Jacob? When Ilana said that Jacob had been gone for a while, I just put together that it could have been BSG, who actually gets Locke/his body to "help him" by dying.
That's what they want us to think at least I guess.

In the big scheme of things, does Season 2 seem like the least important to what the story of LOST is all about? It does to me. Season 3 with the others and all that is what really got the whole mythology and stuff rolling IMO.

No DVR at the new crib, prolly gonna go to the gym turn off my phone come home and DL the episode premier.
Wish I had the time like yall to re watch old episodes.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Gmills23

No DVR at the new crib, prolly gonna go to the gym turn off my phone come home and DL the episode premier.
Wish I had the time like yall to re watch old episodes.
frown.gif

the internet is a wonderful place...i find the time

EBW- Good thinking. I forgot that Frank was supposed to be the pilot on flight 815.

Zik- I actually did the same thing. I seen maybe 5 minutes of the Pilot when it aired and changed the channel. Didn't think nothing of it until I happened to stumble on S3 finale, and was instantly hooked.

Crag- ABC.com had the enhanced episodes a long while back, but I think they took them off. Like EBW said, it's just basic stuff, but sometimes it adds little things that you may have forgotten about.

Banks- I still say Ben is a bad guy, for the island or otherwise.

-And, I thought it was very interesting when Miles told them, "Jack may be causing what he was trying to prevent" (the incident)..... Fate > Free Will??

Mills, it's all good you can catch up with us later. We'll be here. Brains fried and all.

I can't wait to see this opening scene i've been hearing about.

you guys will laugh at me...

but i just got into this series few nights ago, started with season 1 and im already on episode 14 and this is just in 3 days

Originally Posted by magneto621

but i just got into this series few nights ago, started with season 1 and im already on episode 14 and this is just in 3 days
Laugh? No.

Applaud? Yes.
glasses.gif

did u guys have to wait 1 week after each new episode when the episodes aired on tv? i heard that there was a 4 week break after that episode  where locke n boone found that metal hatch in the jungle ..how did u guys deal with a 4 week break?! the suspense musta been crazy

im watchin all these episodes from the very 1st season and just feels like a great long movie
pimp.gif

Yeah, I couldn't of imagined the breaks between the episodes. ESPECIALLY in season 3 with the BS endings they would throw at you. I felt cheated even watching them on DVD.

did u guys have to wait 1 week after each new episode when the episodes aired on tv? i heard that there was a 4 week break after that episode  where locke n boone found that metal hatch in the jungle ..how did u guys deal with a 4 week break?! the suspense musta been crazy

im watchin all these episodes from the very 1st season and just feels like a great long movie
pimp.gif

man.. i have to admire the guys who sat down from the very first episode of the show and waited week by week to watch the show and figure out what was going on.. i don't know if i could take the suspense

at first i refused to watch the show, even when i would hear people talk about it... but my last two months of law school, i had like 3 hours of classes for the whole week.. soooo i started watching shows like the office (US version), heroes and of course lost.. needless to say i was hooked.. i plowed through all 4 seasons in like 2 weeks..

I've been watching since day one on the island. The waiting a week and then waiting during the breaks felt inhumane and cruel. But it gave me and my little brother time to discuss our theories. Sadly he's the only person I know that watches the show.

its sad to say but I also watch Heroes and 24 as fillers until LOST returns from breaks.

Am I the only one that's waiting for the series to end to buy the collection?

1 of the few shows, I actually look forward to, is returnin n I can't frickin wait! AAAAYYYYEEEE!!!!

Originally Posted by ISleepInMyKickz

Am I the only one that's waiting for the series to end to buy the collection?

I with ya. I haven't bought any of the DVD's yet. But, I can't wait to buy the complete box set, hopefully on Blu-ray.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by 18key

I forget if this was talked about in the last season thread, but when Locke saw the man in the cabin, who said "help me," was that the Black Shirt Guy, or actually Jacob? When Ilana said that Jacob had been gone for a while, I just put together that it could have been BSG, who actually gets Locke/his body to "help him" by dying.
That's what they want us to think at least I guess.

In the big scheme of things, does Season 2 seem like the least important to what the story of LOST is all about? It does to me. Season 3 with the others and all that is what really got the whole mythology and stuff rolling IMO.

I loved season 2, and if you think about it, its when we really start to learn about the Dharma folk sort of

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Laugh? No.

Applaud? Yes.
glasses.gif

Thats nothing, my friend watched season 1 in just over 2 days
roll.gif

I was tempted to buy Blu-Ray set on amazon but it was close to $300. I'll wait for the complete set.

Speaking of Season 2, How was the Dharma Initiative still receiving air dropped packages?

Back
Top Bottom