LOST (GOAT SERIES) OFFICIAL THREAD VOL YOU CAN GO NOW.

lost_title_card.gif

Frank should've said "Son of a *%%#!" when they showed him Locke's body in that steel coffin.

They sure are making a point to make sure even the casual viewers take note of Jacob touching everyone...

after watching "the incident" i cant wait for next week....

since the "Man In Black" was using Locke's identity , does this mean he was using Jacks fathers identity also and if so why didn't they ever find his body? or did they?

-That episode is awesome. Plus, I always love watching the enhanced episodes.

-I would assume that someone is using Christians body, but why do we have 2 Lockes and only 1 Christian?

Originally Posted by ISleepInMyKickz

since the "Man In Black" was using Locke's identity , does this mean he was using Jacks fathers identity also and if so why didn't they ever find his body? or did they?
At this point, we have to assume that is the case. With Christian saying he was "speaking on behalf of Jacob" maybe he really meant he was speaking on behalf of MIB. The ash was broken, and Jacob hasn't been in his cabin "in a long time" according to Ilana. Christian never really came off as a bad guy, but maybe he didn't need to because he was working on his loophole.

I still feel like Jacob knew/was ready for him though.

"They're coming"....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'd like to know exactly what "Flocke" had in store for everybody. "Everyone needs to rest, you'll need it for what I have planned for you" or whatever he said. Do they need to rest for THE WAR?

When Jacob said their coming. That go me even more pumped for next week. Gotta be talking about the war.

And for some reason I'm really curious to see what they have planned for Frank. Gotta assume Ilana wants him to be a replacement of some kind for Jacob.

I agree about Frank. Something has to be planned for him, maybe even from the beginning. Imagine if him being THE candidate and that's why smokie immediately killed the pilot Seth in the pilot. Frank WAS supposed to be on that flight so maybe smokie was intending to kill him from the get go BECAUSE he thought it was Frank and had no way of knowing otherwise. ALL of that could be connected to the loophole/Jacob stuff...

Sure, it's a reach. But that theory JUST hit me as I was responding to Caddy. That's why I F with LOST, because it makes you THINK and theorize more than anything or any other show that i've ever seen in my life.

Hopefully they will have some answers about Christian Shepherd.

The "they're coming" I took as jacob knew llana and her crew were on there way...We'll have to wait and see what their story is. I'm assuming its something like Richard.

Also If the bomb has really gone off does any of this even matter?

EBW you might be on to something because when LAHPEEDUS first appeared on the show I thought he was going to be an obscure character with little significance (how naive of me) but now him being on the last supper pic and just his progression from season 4 he just might be that. Then again you could be completely wrong lol.

Originally Posted by ISleepInMyKickz

Hopefully they will have some answers about Christian Shepherd.

The "they're coming" I took as jacob knew llana and her crew were on there way...We'll have to wait and see what their story is. I'm assuming its something like Richard.

Also If the bomb has really gone off does any of this even matter?
Yeah, the bomb was supposed to reset time, so by that assumption, I don't think it would matter. We can only guess right now as to what will go down.

I really can't wait to find out if the incident WAS the bomb going off or if the Incident was what they prevented. I'm actually thinking they prevented it and that will end up shaking a lot of things up that they have to fix.

I've read a lot of spoilers for this season and i'm telling you, I still have no idea what's going on. I try to read it and not let it process too long. It's going to be an EPIC premiere though.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

With that watching since the pilot comment it reminded me of my first "impression" of LOST cuz it was the pilot. I was channel surfing and stopped on ABC for a bit

It had already started a bit and Jack was saving ppl after the plane crashed and I think either somebody got sucked in to the turbine or it blew up and right there I said something like "This is trash. Some lame Gilligan's island with a couple deaths" I then thought to myself there's no way this will hold my interest and changed the channel.

Then I caught the last 3 eps of S2 and was hooked like a crackhead
laugh.gif
S3 really did it for me too.

laugh.gif
When the pilot aired I was in high school and could care less about prime time scripted television. Especially one about a plane crash with the dude from Party of Five.

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

-I would assume that someone is using Christians body, but why do we have 2 Lockes and only 1 Christian?

enhanced episodes???

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

enhanced episodes???
Re-aired episodes with text at the bottom explaining certain things going on in the scene.

"This is Benjamin Linus"

"Benjamin Linus likes to manipulate John Locke"

"John Locke fell out of a window"

Pretty basic stuff but I like watching them too, especially if I watch with people who don't keep up on it like me. I don't think many people keep up on stuff like me.
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

ABC is going to air all the previous week's episodes at 8 on Tuesday nights so i'm guessing they will be enhanced episodes as well.

Frank is gonna be target practice for some bad guys next season. That, or he's gonna become part of Ilanas crew of badass protectors(?).

I forget if this was talked about in the last season thread, but when Locke saw the man in the cabin, who said "help me," was that the Black Shirt Guy, or actually Jacob? When Ilana said that Jacob had been gone for a while, I just put together that it could have been BSG, who actually gets Locke/his body to "help him" by dying.

Any chance we'll get enhanced episodes online?

Back
Top Bottom