LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

My friends will not let me watch this show tonight. We always hoop on wednesdays and i've gotta go.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Guess i'll be DVR'ing everything.
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Hate my friends.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
I told 'em I couldn't hoop because John Locke has work to do, they just
indifferent.gif
the hell outta me.
roll.gif

Man, I'm in the same boat. My rec league games are on Wednesday nights. I'll generally be o.k. because most of games will be finished before Loststarts, but tonight we don't tip off until 8:45.
mad.gif
I was tempted toskip game, but my squad won't have 5 if I don't show. Plus, I don't have DVR.
mad.gif
mad.gif
. Good thing the episodes are available on ABC.com.

I. CAN'T. WAIT.

RIP.
eek.gif
tired.gif

Episode isn't good, but that ending is on some Stephen King type #@$*.

Yes, first hour=first 4 seasons. Next two=crack in the flesh.

That's right, Nikki and Paulo, thought to be buried because of death, but they're alive and paralyzed or something because of some... plant oil or bugbite or something, right?

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

That's right, Nikki and Paulo, thought to be buried because of death, but they're alive and paralyzed or something because of some... plant oil or bug bite or something, right?
yea they both were bitten by the Medusa spider that the teacher held captive

Originally Posted by sole vintage

That's right, Nikki and Paulo, thought to be buried because of death, but they're alive and paralyzed or something because of some... plant oil or bug bite or something, right?
i wonder what role they are going to play this season

Medusa Spider

draft_lens2021532module9893531photo_1212949187S3E14_Expos_1png.png

god damnit, i really thought that lost was starting at 7 P.M. Eastern Time, i was all ready & excited, then i saw Wheel of Fortune & almost panicked.

ericberry14:
sole vintage:
23ska909red02:

i wonder what role they are going to play this season
Yeah, man... I've been thinking about them a lot lately. LOST isn't done with them. No way. Just show up for one episode, have a neatlittle story, quabble back and forth over... what was it, some diamonds? Then you're out? Out of the whole story? One show?

Nope.

No way, no how, not happening.

laugh.gif

Honestly, it's NikeTalk's fault I can't let go of them. nyknicks, I remember he said something inSeason 3 (I think) along the lines of 'I can tell you this, nothing on the show is on accident. Everything happens for a reason.' nyknicks, you said something along those lines a couple years ago, right? Even if you didn't, or even if it was said, butby someone else, someone said it and it's got me thinking that we'll be seeing more of ol' Nikki and Paulo.

yo where can i watch tonight's episode streaming online? my TV bulb needs replacing.. somebody help please!!

Originally Posted by mks33

yo where can i watch tonight's episode streaming online? my TV bulb needs replacing.. somebody help please!!
just wait till 12am im guessing abc will have it up

AND is it 2 hours of new episodes starting from 9-11???

Nikki and Paulo ARE done.
laugh.gif
They got rid of them because SO MANY PEOPLE complained about their characters. Nobody liked them.
laugh.gif
They were there for a fewepisodes and got axed.

Same thing with Ana Lucia. Everybody hated her so she got AXED...............................................
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Viewtiful Mik3

Originally Posted by mks33

just wait till 12am im guessing abc will have it up

AND is it 2 hours of new episodes starting from 9-11???
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I've posted like 14 times in this entire thread about that. Yes...2 new hours 9-11. "Becuase You Left" and "The Lie".
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif

Crazy EBW:
Viewtiful Mik3:
is it 2 hours of new episodes starting from 9-11???

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I've posted like 14 times in this entire thread about that. Yes...2 new hours 9-11. "Becuase You Left" and "The Lie".
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif

Here's what I'm still unclear of regarding that: why is only one episode re-airing next week? It appears that, just like last season,every week will feature a re-air of the previous week's episode at 8pm EST, then the new episode at 9pm EST.

Alright, alright, alright... so this week, we've got 'Because You Left' and 'The Lie'.

Next week, 'The Lie' re-airs at 8pm, then at 9pm, we'll see the new episode for next week, 'Jughead'.

The the following week, 'Jughead' will re-air at 8pm, then at 9pm, we'll see the new episode for that week, 'The Prince'.

So why no re-air of 'Because You Left'? We're starting the season off with a re-cap and then the season starts with 2 episode, right? 'DestinyCalls', then 'Because You Left', then 'The Lie', right?

And I only remember Nikki and Paulo being in 2 episodes, not 'a few'. But I still don't buy that they're done-zo.

They were in 6 or 7 episodes I believe.

I don't understand the schedule, but i'm pretty sure they're just throwing the two hours at us this week so we'll be satisfied.
laugh.gif

^ Positive? No. But I only say no because I don't have Desmond's ability to travel to tomorrow, find out, and get back to you.

But did they do that last season? Yes. And they've been doing it this season with Desperate Housewives.

"I'm not making much sense, am I?"
"No."
"Maybe that's because I've been dead for 12 years."

nerd.gif

"I'm not a leader."
"And yet they all treat you like one."

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom