Louis Vuitton customer service:Update,my bag was replaced free of charge!! NT=Broke Haters

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by steven42lh

I buy my girl Coach for one simple reason: The lifetime warranty. She has aunts that have had 30 year old purses repaired or replaced. Great quality and customer service. I even broke down and bought myself a wallet. Gucci has a 5 year warranty, LV has a 3 year warranty. If I'm spending 3 or $500 on a purse it better come with a lifetime warranty.

Sorry I don't like things that are common. All about preference

Then why are you buying LV?

Jdilla- That makes no sense, the thread is about quality. Its general, bull... is posted in here everyday. I have no problem debating with DC or anybody else. Dudes are forming opinions, it was never about price, style, or fashion.

Spsfinest- Not my fault people aren't secure with themselves. How can a messenger back be gay?

Originally Posted by Though

i have a Burberry trench coat that's missing a button..going to take pics and make a thread
pimp.gif
  .The OP is defending himself too much.  if everything DC is saying is incorrect, then ignore him.  You did not do that, therefore you made this thread just to show of a damn Louis bag
tired.gif
. i dont give a *+!* if you copped it to impress others or whatever..but trying to show off a 1.5k Louis bag to a bunch of people online is ******ed

Co-Sign

I won't get into what you should or shouldn't spend money on.

I personally would keep trying to get LV to correct the problem and make them as aware as possible of your dissatisfaction, whether it was $300 or $1500.

Recommendation: If you're looking for a good quality bag/briefcase, I have a Tumi that was 1/3 of the cost and part of the reason I bought it was for its warranty and the customer service. I'm not saying it was your intent but I bought it without the thought of impressing anyone and I've gotten a ton of compliments on it, from females and males, all ages. People who recognized it as a quality item and others who just liked the look.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Originally Posted by steven42lh

I buy my girl Coach for one simple reason: The lifetime warranty. She has aunts that have had 30 year old purses repaired or replaced. Great quality and customer service. I even broke down and bought myself a wallet. Gucci has a 5 year warranty, LV has a 3 year warranty. If I'm spending 3 or $500 on a purse it better come with a lifetime warranty.

Sorry I don't like things that are common. All about preference

Then why are you buying LV?

cause hes a hypebeast
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
@ dude purposely including his BMW keys and Gucci wallet in his pics.

roll.gif
@ spending $1500 on a freakin' bag. What a waste of money.

Even if he did get it to "show off" what the $$*$ do you care? What are you going to do about it? He bought it because he likes LV, end of story. Let him live his life and spend his money on what he wants. Like someone stated before, go write up paragraph after paragraph on why people buy BMWs, Mercedes & Audis and how thats foolish when they could just have a Honda instead. $$*$ outta here.
a7925bee188af9bf27a3cb97dd0212658c13f30.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

I like LV and own a couple belts but there's nothing "finer" or "superior" about them.

You're kidding yourself if you think otherwise.
Exactly.

I'm not throwing judgment towards anyone for buying high quality items... if they're actually high quality items and not just expensive to be expensive.  To pay 1500 for a messenger bag that falls apart like that is unacceptable and I'd be weary of buying anything that expensive from the same company. 

Hell, I'm not even criticizing the messenger bag, they're an acceptable accessory and serve a function.  But to spend that much on one only because it has LV print all over it, that I don't understand.  There's nothing to the design of that bag that catches the eye other than the blatant advertisement for Louis Vuitton.  You could get a far superior quality leather bag for a fraction of that price... except people wouldn't automatically recognize it was "designer".

$1500 for some of the worst customer service I have ever seen. 

such a dumb comment 
laugh.gif
 did you expected to be treated like royalty with that kind of money spent? 
laugh.gif

such a hoodrich thing to say 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

$1500 for some of the worst customer service I have ever seen. 

such a dumb comment 
laugh.gif
 did you expected to be treated like royalty with that kind of money spent? 
laugh.gif

such a hoodrich thing to say 
grin.gif
a5akv9.jpg

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Smokey13

Sid

You're a hypocrite. Why do you spend $180-$200 on a pair of kicks when you can buy a pair of kicks for $15-20?
definitely not da same....

try balling in 15 dollar kicks
laugh.gif

there's NO reason you spending 1500 other trying to impress other people.
There's NO reason you should be trying to drop 10 stacks on a Jesus piece when you live in a box.

2 words:

"rent controlled"
happy.gif

my "box" in NYC allows me to spend money on jesus piece...get enlightened sir.

back to money's purse...yeah, 1500....how about no thanks
laugh.gif
a LV belt is enough for me.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by TaquitoLOVER91

i bought a tote bag from there once, sales associate thought i was playin when i said id buy it.
rude as $#%^
tired.gif
I feel ya man!

Went to a LV store in Vegas, was looking at their shoes, jackets... etc. There was one particular Varsity looking jacket I saw on the Mannequin, I asked one the sales person how much it was, she was like "if you have to ask, then maybe you can't afford it" I looked at her with the
indifferent.gif
she then tried to play it off with the "i'm just kidding *giggles*"

I would have tried to get that employee fired or at least in trouble. No way would I let that slide.

That's how many of the LV employees are. They won't bother with you until you become a regular or they see your purchase history and see that you spend money with them. Oh btw the Varsity Jacket that you saw on the model(im assuming at the crystal city center LV) retails for $4k if you wanted to know.

Yeah well the manager was about 15 yards away from us, I saw him talk to her after I headed out, he was pointing at her with his finger the whole time
laugh.gif

And yes this was at City Center, and yeah she did tell me the price. Still pretty crazy price though!

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Even if he did get it to "show off" what the $$*$ do you care? What are you going to do about it? He bought it because he likes LV, end of story. Let him live his life and spend his money on what he wants. Like someone stated before, go write up paragraph after paragraph on why people buy BMWs, Mercedes & Audis and how thats foolish when they could just have a Honda instead. $$*$ outta here.
a7925bee188af9bf27a3cb97dd0212658c13f30.gif
A bag is not comparable to a car.  

A Mercedes is safer than Honda.  Saving money doesn't matter if you can't survive a car accident. 

roll.gif

@ Dudes thinking they have to spend large amounts of money to pull chicks. These birds have dudes going broke and eating Ramen Noodles. Step your talk game up and save your money, besides the slizzores you guys are attracting with these baubles aren't worth much anyway. I see dudes walking in packs like this in the mall. Be all Gucci'ed and Louis'ed up looking like a discount ad from Filene's Basement.

Originally Posted by cguy610

A Mercedes is safer than Honda.  Saving money doesn't matter if you can't survive a car accident.   
Because safety reasons are the ONLY reason why someone would choose a Benz over a Honda.

Right.

Originally Posted by eddiehouse5

Originally Posted by cguy610

Because safety reasons are the ONLY reason why someone would choose a Benz over a Honda.

Right.
Do you own any LV or Gucci?

If you did, you would know the quality is above average..none of their stuff is worth the price.

My Manieri belts have lasted way longer than the Gucci and LV belts i've owned.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by TaquitoLOVER91

i bought a tote bag from there once, sales associate thought i was playin when i said id buy it.
rude as $#%^
tired.gif
I feel ya man!

Went to a LV store in Vegas, was looking at their shoes, jackets... etc. There was one particular Varsity looking jacket I saw on the Mannequin, I asked one the sales person how much it was, she was like "if you have to ask, then maybe you can't afford it" I looked at her with the
indifferent.gif
she then tried to play it off with the "i'm just kidding *giggles*"

The workers there are very snobby, I can't see myself shopping there again. I googled some of their policies and customer service and saw a +%** load of complaints that were pages long. Lesson learned I suppose.
It sucks that the cost for you to learn to never deal with those scumbags had to be $1500, but I would like to thank you for making this lesson free for people such as myself. I guess it's gon' be all gucci from now on eh? Burr!

Back
Top Bottom