Louis Vuitton customer service:Update,my bag was replaced free of charge!! NT=Broke Haters

A lot of ridiculous comments in here, the point of the thread was never to discuss who has money and who doesn't. Clearly most of you don't have $1500 to spend or think it wasn't a wise purchase. Thats cool but it was more about customer service than anything else. Dudes making observations about my night stand. Thats where I take all of my pics under the light. No need to try and show off on NT. Thats lame. This isn't about age, priority etc. Everyone missed the point,

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

A video gaming system serves entertainment value.

A PURSE is nothing but an accessory

I wouldn't dare compare the value of each. Yea, one might mean more to one person more than someone else, but we are talking about a damn accessory that is traditionally for females at that. I won't even get into that part.

OP, what are you trying to accomplish with purchasing a damn brand tote bag? Are you trying to get praise from others? Are you trying to make people think you are on a certain economical level? What are you motives with that purchase? Be real with me.

Can you answer it without throwing a question back at me as your answer?

I like stylish things, accessories, bags, luggage, clothes, sneakers etc. I like fast cars, I just appreciate the finer things in life. I am not looking for praise. Its for me. I work hard so I play hard. I don't need to impress anyone but myself. I buy what I like and it makes me feel good. Sure I could buy a bag from Walmart but that isn't what I like.

Originally Posted by Uptown Roamer

laugh.gif
@ some of the arguments in here.

Are some of y'all GENUINELY upset because he spent all that money on a bag? Like, really? Why does it matter? Is it your money?

Just because YOU don't see the point in paying that type of money, doesn't mean everybody feels the same way (nor should they).

Time to start paying attention to yourselves...

lot of broke ppl in here just throwing hate, its disgusting.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

A video gaming system serves entertainment value.

A PURSE is nothing but an accessory

I wouldn't dare compare the value of each. Yea, one might mean more to one person more than someone else, but we are talking about a damn accessory that is traditionally for females at that. I won't even get into that part.

OP, what are you trying to accomplish with purchasing a damn brand tote bag? Are you trying to get praise from others? Are you trying to make people think you are on a certain economical level? What are you motives with that purchase? Be real with me.

Can you answer it without throwing a question back at me as your answer?

I like stylish things, accessories, bags, luggage, clothes, sneakers etc. I like fast cars, I just appreciate the finer things in life. I am not looking for praise. Its for me. I work hard so I play hard. I don't need to impress anyone but myself. I buy what I like and it makes me feel good. Sure I could buy a bag from Walmart but that isn't what I like.
But the person I was addressing admitted that he does it to impress folks.

You can tell yourself of you do it because you don't want to impress folks. Things are only deemed nice by the media/others. So you don't even label what is nice and what isn't nice. So for you to say you do it for you is a crock of bowel movements. People don't like "nice" and expensive things for themselves. They do it to show off. Simple as that. No need to be in denial.

And YES I am telling you why you like nice things. You like it because others like it.

DC you asked me a question and I answered. The rest is your opinion. Some people live a frugal lifestyle with cheap everything and watching their every dollar. I treat myself to nice things. This doesn't mean I'm out clubbing, popping bottles or taking pictures in the club with my gucci belt and pants sagging. Its for me, thats all. I don't do it for the camera.

I like LV and own a couple belts but there's nothing "finer" or "superior" about them.

You're kidding yourself if you think otherwise.

laugh.gif

Are some of y'all GENUINELY upset because he spent all that money on a bag? Like, really? Why does it matter? Is it your money?

Just because YOU don't see the point in paying that type of money, doesn't mean everybody feels the same way (nor should they).

laugh.gif
Yea use the ole, "You must be broke" logic while you are at it.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

you read the comments and most people can't get over the price... well there you have it

DC you asked me a question and I answered. The rest is your opinion. Some people live a frugal lifestyle with cheap everything and watching their every dollar. I treat myself to nice things. This doesn't mean I'm out clubbing, popping bottles or taking pictures in the club with my gucci belt and pants sagging. Its for me, thats all. I don't do it for the camera.
You keep telling yourself you like nice things to only impress yourself. One day you might come to the realization that it is nonsense. I don't blame you though, nobody wants to appear to dress to impress others. Kanye can admit it, why can't you. 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
you read the comments and most people can't get over the price... well there you have it
So because I chose not to "like nice things" it has to mean I can't afford them? You can't possibly think that makes sense man.

Honestly the only real argument is if he bought it because he liked it and wouldn't care if everyone else didn't like it.

However, everyone is skeptical of that because buying a $1500 bag USUALLY conveys that he or she bought it to impress others.

At the end of the day, he's not affecting you at all.  Unless you wanna get in to some *%#( about the economy or something like that.
grin.gif

I buy my girl Coach for one simple reason: The lifetime warranty. She has aunts that have had 30 year old purses repaired or replaced. Great quality and customer service. I even broke down and bought myself a wallet. Gucci has a 5 year warranty, LV has a 3 year warranty. If I'm spending 3 or $500 on a purse it better come with a lifetime warranty.

a man bag lol. yet you come to us to tell us they have bad customer service. why not say you came to us to tell us about your $1500 lv bag?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Doesn't necessarily mean they can't afford it
laugh.gif
  but it is a $1500 murse afterall...

Well mytmouse I think that looks absurd, my opinion of course. Its hard to see how people cant see the function of a messenger bag.

I think it's absurd for a respectable businessman to wear such a a gaudy accessory. It's obvious you just wanted to show off. All these brands make extremely high quality leather bags with no insane all over prints and that kind of stuff. My dads climbed the corporate ladder pretty well with the same black leather carrying bag he's had for like 15 years now. 
Also the one time I was in the LV store around here (Towson Mall) they treated me like royalty and I had on a pair of basketball shorts and a white tee. They wanted me to try on everything and were feeding me compliments and didn't even get mad when I didn't buy anything. 
laugh.gif

I'd NEVER buy a $1500 man purse, but if I did I'd that happened, I'd be very mad also. Can/did you send it back again?

You keep telling yourself you like nice things to only impress yourself. One day you might come to the realization that it is nonsense. I don't blame you though, nobody wants to appear to dress to impress others. Kanye can admit it, why can't you. 
pimp.gif

We ALL self conscious...I'm just the 1st to admit it...

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
So because I chose not to "like nice things" it has to mean I can't afford them? You can't possibly think that makes sense man.

no that isnt directed at you, its directed at sid lugar and everyone else that made comments about it being their rent or 5 car payments etc. Thats who it is directed to. What you do and buy is your business

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

I like LV and own a couple belts but there's nothing "finer" or "superior" about them.

You're kidding yourself if you think otherwise.
This. My #%@#%#@ Burberry wallet is made in CHINA. These brands are taking people for a ride.

What did OP expect when he made this thread about his deffective purse? To be coddled? This is a majority non-gay male site you will be dogged for buying a purse especially a Louis Vuitton.

Originally Posted by steven42lh

I buy my girl Coach for one simple reason: The lifetime warranty. She has aunts that have had 30 year old purses repaired or replaced. Great quality and customer service. I even broke down and bought myself a wallet. Gucci has a 5 year warranty, LV has a 3 year warranty. If I'm spending 3 or $500 on a purse it better come with a lifetime warranty.

Sorry I don't like things that are common. All about preference

i have a Burberry trench coat that's missing a button..going to take pics and make a thread
pimp.gif
  .The OP is defending himself too much.  if everything DC is saying is incorrect, then ignore him.  You did not do that, therefore you made this thread just to show of a damn Louis bag
tired.gif
. i dont give a *+!* if you copped it to impress others or whatever..but trying to show off a 1.5k Louis bag to a bunch of people online is ******ed

Back
Top Bottom