Louis Vuitton customer service:Update,my bag was replaced free of charge!! NT=Broke Haters

for that amount of money I'd get a customized leather bag with my initials on it. There's reputable online leather sellers that would do that for you.

laugh.gif
at everyone firing shots @ OP. NTs the worst place to get sympathy from.

Originally Posted by eddiehouse5

Originally Posted by cguy610

A bag is not comparable to a car.  

A Mercedes is safer than Honda.  Saving money doesn't matter if you can't survive a car accident.   
Because safety reasons are the ONLY reason why someone would choose a Benz over a Honda.

Right.

Nobody is thinking about safety when buying a Benz over a Honda. They are thinking STATUS when they buy a Benz.

The same reason they buy a ridiculously priced messenger bag.

It is all to show off. I don't understand why some of you are in such denial about it.

A Mercedes is safer than Honda.  Saving money doesn't matter if you can't survive a car accident.   
Because safety reasons are the ONLY reason why someone would choose a Benz over a Honda.

Right.

Safety is a legitimate reason why some people buy more expensive higher end cars.  

How many commercials do you see talking about crash test ratings, blind spot monitoring, side impact airbags, etc, etc. 

I BEEN HAD ...whatever we're talking about!!!
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

It is all to show off. I don't understand why some of you are in such denial about it.
you can't tell someone with money they are wrong
ohwell.gif

try it
laugh.gif

tell someone that bought an Ipad that it's useless and they'll wipe the dust off and pretend it helps them with their portfolio... which leads into them pointing out that they have money... which leads to them being better than you apparently

^^ it ain't all to show off DC ... if i throw on a pair of gucci shoes that don't have the print, or carry a plain taiga leather messenger bag... some people will recognize it but for the most part only i'll know that i have it ... in that case i'm buying it b/c i like it.

buying stuff you like that happens to be expensive VS. you're going out tonight lemme throw on my LV shades, my GUCCI print shoes, my LV daimler belt, jesus piece b/c i got all that stuff and i wanna show off IS a different story imo.

w/e ... at the end of the day ... buy what you like. i like nice things ... if my apartment has nice things but i never invite anyone over ... am i showing off when i invite someone over? No. If i invite you over and say well i got this and i got that and it costs this much then that's a different story.

I may have went off topic, but its not ALWAYS ABOUT STATUS ...

Right.

Nobody is thinking about safety when buying a Benz over a Honda. They are thinking STATUS when they buy a Benz.

The same reason they buy a ridiculously priced messenger bag.

Ok, so say it is about Status...then what? Who gives a *+$%?

I just hope OP is making decent money in the 6 figure bracket and better.
Or atleast has a steady plan of saving money for the future and or investing it, if those things aren't done before buying very expensive things,
it doesnt make any sense.

Like many have said before, if you have a great income, do your thing... Thats why many of us dont care when we see celebrities running around dropping $ like its no ones business... Because we KNOW they have LOTS of money to fall back on..

I think most of us here already jumped the gun and assumed that OP is not making a living where he can support his living style while also living comfortably.

Originally Posted by Fade On You

nerd.gif
Please someone explain this to me? Like what's next?
I already admitted that I buy it to show off and impress other people. Everyone does or has in their lifetime.

StaXX wrote:

I already admitted that I buy it to show off and impress other people. Everyone does or has in their lifetime.

I think hes saying, once someone like yourself admits it... whats his argument then?

O, thought you were asking the poster

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

^^ it ain't all to show off DC ... if i throw on a pair of gucci shoes that don't have the print, or carry a plain taiga leather messenger bag... some people will recognize it but for the most part only i'll know that i have it ... in that case i'm buying it b/c i like it.

buying stuff you like that happens to be expensive VS. you're going out tonight lemme throw on my LV shades, my GUCCI print shoes, my LV daimler belt, jesus piece b/c i got all that stuff and i wanna show off IS a different story imo.

w/e ... at the end of the day ... buy what you like. i like nice things ... if my apartment has nice things but i never invite anyone over ... am i showing off when i invite someone over? No. If i invite you over and say well i got this and i got that and it costs this much then that's a different story.

I may have went off topic, but its not ALWAYS ABOUT STATUS ...
I can see what your saying here about buying something you like but you have multiple alternatives to buying LV and Gucci that are of the same quality but are cheaper.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

I think hes saying, once someone like yourself admits it... whats his argument then?

I'm on his side Chunk.
laugh.gif
I get what he's saying. I want someone who opposes us buying these things to explain it to me.

Right.

c'mon son...you know you failing with that argument...we not all airheaded broads that dunno about performance and safety..and i like american whips.

I went through a few more pages and I read from one fellow that he buys LV to impress girls. Dude if you depend on a LV bag to help get you girls, then A. You lack any true confidence. B. The chicks who give you any play want you for whatever money they think you have.

You basically are making yourself look like a easy target to get used by some chick. Your tripping if your simping.

There is NO reason for a man purchasing a 1500 dollar bag. Doesn't matter how much money OP has. Its wrong on so many levels. And one guy might be right, I never heard of LV breaking so easy.

There's way better high end lines that cost less than that and hold up quality with great CS and if they cant fix it they give you another bag.

Originally Posted by Crumbs

14 pages....of no one talking about customer service.
14 pages and you must have not read anything cause customer service was talked about.....

Originally Posted by Sid Lugar

Originally Posted by Crumbs

14 pages....of no one talking about customer service.
14 pages and you must have not read anything cause customer service was talked about.....

i think you were honestly on each & every one of these 14 pgs for this thread OP wasnt even posting as much as you rl tryce owe you money or something?

Originally Posted by Sid Lugar

I went through a few more pages and I read from one fellow that he buys LV to impress girls. Dude if you depend on a LV bag to help get you girls, then A. You lack any true confidence. B. The chicks who give you any play want you for whatever money they think you have.

You basically are making yourself look like a easy target to get used by some chick. Your tripping if your simping.

There is NO reason for a man purchasing a 1500 dollar bag. Doesn't matter how much money OP has. Its wrong on so many levels. And one guy might be right, I never heard of LV breaking so easy.
Well you obviously didn't read every post.
1. I clearly said that I'm not looking to date/marry any of those girls so I don't know where you're getting this simping notion thing from.
laugh.gif

2. Don't tell me what qualities I posses. You don't know me.

There's no reason you should be this concerned with how other people spend their money.
You're really going hard for no reason. Go outside.

Anyways, this is pathetic, dudes buying purses. Probably buying thongs too. Switching down the street with that arc in your back with a cute little messenger bag.

Why don't ya'll just go all the way and get the operation.

Back
Top Bottom