LOUISVILLE, KY heads

^Why? He must have burned ur team up this year already huh? lol.

Well heres my new pickups....thanks to Joe on the pennys, 90s, and the CDP toooooooooooo.....yes. For that price, i had to think of somethin. Shouts to rey forlettin me exchange.

339564136.jpg

"Ok, well im sorry for takin so long/i knew its what the games been waitin on"-jody breeze
339564141.jpg

To go along with their brothers, trust me...they have been anticipating his arrival.
339564145.jpg

LETS GET IT!!!!

To each his own but those Motorsports are whack D. Never the less, ill XX3 collection. Cant even try to hate on those titaniums...
smokin.gif

Haha you ended up getting everything in that first pic for less than retail on the pack didnt you.

^^^ Joe you are crazy lol....one of the sickest colorways IMO.

Everyone check back in about an hour....something coming.

D, those xx3's are bananas! You should really reconsider those xx's man. They are by far the best variation of the regional xx's they're dopeto me.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by PONRinthisWGM

Didnt forget about us did you Corey....? 11:47
nerd.gif

Hondo you arent going out to St.Mattys anytime soon are you???
probably not. why what's up?

Recent Nike Retro pick ups:

2iswdnc.jpg

Copped all of these before 50% off, couldn't wait.

Recent Jordan pick ups:

10xf51w.jpg

Got the 2/21 pack for 50% off, had on hold in my store since April.

Here's my two or shall I say 3 cents worth:

eiqxqd.jpg

The Foams and Penny 1's are not new pick ups.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PONRinthisWGM

To each his own but those Motorsports are whack D.

I love the colorway but I'm not a fan at all of the leather side panels...Nice pick-ups D...

I dont have a 11.5 in my 20/3 pack, all my jordans are 11's, only things i buy in 11.5's are air max's and of course those mad jibe's. Sorryman.

Joe to answer your question have you ever heard of a show that used to come on HBO called The Wire? Well its a character on the show..if you haven't heardI swear its without a doubt the best to ever come on television.. anyone else on here ever watch the show?

Nice pick ups D, those motor sports are nice !

The leather on those 3's PON just look like pleather to me, not to mention the toebox looks a little weird.

Nice Corey....them mad jibes comfy????

Rey- The XX aint too bad, i just wish it wasnt a regional.

I gotta say, the XX3 is one of if not my favorite AJ model of all time....i cant get enough of it, every single colorway is flames.

^ Pleather is not the word mike, !%*$ is plastic.

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

I gotta say, the XX3 is one of if not my favorite AJ model of all time....i cant get enough of it, every single colorway is flames.

I like every cw but the white stealth...

Back
Top Bottom