LOUISVILLE, KY heads

guys just so you know ONENESS is open in lexington and we got a ton of clothing brands that we are blowing out to make room for spring !

play cloths , 10 deep , crook s, married to the mob , the hundreds , alife , clae , mighty healthy , acapulco gold . give us a shout or check the blog for picsim ready to take losses to get rid of stuf to make room for new stuff !

^^^ The new store looks a million times better than the last one, much better location too. I was in lex the past 3 weekends, meant to stop by. Will definatlycheck it out this weekend or next.

my grandma.
3a01554dee735aaf394194b73095cd9a6c9ce8a.pjpg

appreciate all the support guys. This lil guys been helping me out alot.
smile.gif

50a3523d4cb8e06173825fbaa70c71531ed21a0.pjpg
76d15747e37356ad93f0e9e0ca57ce11934d54d.pjpg
13e35eb348c3e3887df15d42a6e49e418335fd4.pjpg

chewvenile , thank you ! yeah we had a major facelift since the first store , name change and now we sell retail products rather than consignment . we are over14 brands deep and moving forward . its a tough grind right now ( i guess for any business ) but we are doing ok , its hard to bring brands to the city thatmost have not even heard of and expect to do well . not to mention the 2nd break in , in 3 months ! somebody broke in the store on the 13th of december andstole a very large amount of clothing and shoes . def a motivational buzz kill ya know slows our roll , but we gotta keep moving forward . def slide in if youhave time , we need all the word of mouth we can get !

thanks

I just posted in your collection.

That's exactly why I'm getting insurance on my shoes in the next few months, in case of a fire, flood, tornado, etc.

You have to take detailed pictures of each shoe you own. That way you can provide enough evidence to show their condition to your insurance person. Then youneed to provide proof of what they are worth now in case an event like that occurs/occurs again. You can do this by showing the shoes on the net and theirworth by printing off the pages to show evidence. Otherwise if you don't they will pretty much only give you what you paid or your guesstimate. Ifsomething like this happened to me I would want the worth of the shoes presented to me so I could go back and repurchase the shoes.

Granted you already have home owner's insurance but that isn't enough.

Hope this helps Tyler.

Yeah, with your collection you should def do that. As mine grows, then that will def be something I look into. I think I got like around 80$ for each pair
smh.gif
lmao

lol your right, but my house was like 105 years old and they are giving us like 140,000 to rebuild so we are getting a brand new house, and we lost a housethat i dont know how it was still even standing lol so i guess it all comes out pretty even.

^ Very unlikely, as long as we get out to a good start in the first 5 minutes we will be fine. The start of the game is always key for us....i expect a veryclose game though. I hope yall jack 3s the whole game like yall usually do....but knowing my luck as a fan they will all fall.

If we play Kyle Kuric it would improve our chances, Terrence Jennings too. I expect a sloppy game for both sides.

BTW if you play Wii all night, it wears you out. I'm about to pass out from that thing lol

^ lol I love my Wii, I am lookin for a Wii Fit at the moment but those things are hard to find around the ville.

and D, I expect a close game aswell, but we are loaded with talent, and I think Pitino is working some kind of mind game like he does every year so I expect usto pick it up and be a top 10 team by the end of the year because Pitino is usually a genius with stuff like that, but I could be wrong and we could just be aterrible TEAM together.

I love my Wii and so does my girl.
wink.gif
I got the Wii Fit for Christmas, it's a lot of fun. It really does work you out too, kinda crazy.

Louisville should win but if we don't start feeding E5 and Samuels in the post more we're going to struggle. I believe Jennings might be the key to ourseason if he ever figure's out Pitino's scheme. His athleticism is out of the gym but his I.Q. seems to be that of a 1st grader. I guess we will seetomorrow.

Anybody watch the Georgetown vs. Pitt game today? Blair is a monster.

Anyone know the release date of the eggplant foams and who here will be getting them?

also does anyone know if deveroes or anywhere got the eggplant flightposites?

Anyone know the release date of the eggplant foams and who here will be getting them?

also does anyone know if deveroes or anywhere got the eggplant flightposites?

I saw like 5 Wii Fits at Wal Mart in Clarksville, IN.

Man, I haven't been able to buy shoes lately, just other stuff I've needed to buy. Do soccer cleats count as shoes? haha

Back
Top Bottom