Love advice from Killa Cam

That has to be a clone, it's impossible that the man who created Purple Haze, Killa Season and Diplomatic Immunity could be this sick and flabby. :smh:

His best romantic tip 
tumblr_mjf76cqiEU1ql5dzao1_400.gif

Why are people reacting like this to a Comedy Central skit :lol:
I don't get it either.

I think it's cuz they all really liked Cam and haven't seen him in a long while so seeing him here doing a comedy skit got them confused. I'm guessing it's their younger selves feeling disappointed.

Son is too old for this clownery. Looking foolish out here :smh:

As the saying goes......old fools used to be young fools. It's the end of the line for Cam and his ever dwindling fanbase. Hopefully one day he's able to get back up on his feet.......if not oh well, **** him.

Dont see a problem with him branching off into comedy, seems like a natural fit, he's been on the show a few times.

Dont see a problem with him branching off into comedy, seems like a natural fit, he's been on the show a few times.

It's a pretty bad showing on Comedy Central's end to drag this guy out for few appearances. Surely they could have found anybody else with even a little bit of talent with some effort on their end. I guess they felt bad for him.

i mean, the skits he's done on this show just aren't funny.  They might have been 10yrs ago.  It just seems like an attempt to capitalize on his very minor resurgence in popularity in the past few years thanks to a certain group of young people and their ironic Camron fandom though many of them probably never even heard a record from him

oh and Dipset in London >>>>>

Dipset in London :rofl:

"Now big up YOUR Jim Jones!"

Straight up hostage situation. First 3 and a half minutes have me DYING.

Last edited:

It's a pretty bad showing on Comedy Central's end to drag this guy out for few appearances. Surely they could have found anybody else with even a little bit of talent with some effort on their end. I guess they felt bad for him.
Pretty sure you don't understand comedy but then again that hate in your heart has made you illogical in the past.

Dipset in London
roll.gif

"Now big up YOUR Jim Jones!"

Straight up hostage situation. First 3 and a half minutes have me DYING.
that one was hilarious too Juelz was spooked.  Someone said buddy sounded like a british-jamaican pirate "get ova 'ere Juelz"

this one though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom