Love advice from Killa Cam

Movies like ride along are just some **** to watch when your high. Nobody breaking bread for those films

Almost 24 hours later and I'm still rollin at them British dudes having my manz Juelz looking like Peter from the Hunger Games :rofl:

NT slandering cam? never thought i'd see the day.

NT grew up (somewhat) and cam didn't.

Exactly. Corinthians 13:11-When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put away childish things.

A lesson that both Cameron Giles and our very own brother Master Zik Master Zik have yet to grasp. Continue to pray for both of them.

I'm a ******* [COLOR=#red]Heathen[/COLOR], take your prayers and stick 'em in a sack.

Throw yourself in there while you're at it.

Last edited:
And ayo, how you talmbout maturity when son in your avi approaching pools like a 3 year old taking a shot at the shallow end for his first time?

View media item 1922020

Out here got other men making his chick feeling safer with 'em than with him.

View media item 1922028

And lastly getting slapped by lil sis in-law and looking sorry as hell after the fact.

View media item 1922045

Don't take yourself so seriously pleighboi, your favorite pop-culture icons ain't that cool either.

Nas won.

Last edited:
NT slandering cam? never thought i'd see the day.

NT grew up (somewhat) and cam didn't.

Exactly. Corinthians 13:11-When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put away childish things.

A lesson that both Cameron Giles and our very own brother Master Zik Master Zik have yet to grasp. Continue to pray for both of them.
*****, I don't know what the **** you continue to be on about but you better come correct next time you mention my name talking about being a child.

You've continued to be nothing but petty in this entire thread.

:lol: @ thinking your prayers make a difference.

Last edited:
I'm a ******* [COLOR=#red]Heathen[/COLOR], take your prayers and stick 'em in a sack.

My Lord. Now who's truly "in their feels" as you suggested earlier with a reply such as this champ. Get some air and breathe easy.

Still have our brother Master Zik Master Zik on the prayer list. There's still hope for him just yet.......very little but hope nonetheless.

My Lord. Now who's truly "in their feels" as you suggested earlier with a reply such as this champ. Get some air and breathe easy.

Still have our brother Master Zik Master Zik on the prayer list. There's still hope for him just yet.......very little but hope nonetheless.
***** I'm not ya brother.

Sounding like some of these lost ****** out here that need their kufi smacked right now. Polish ya gimmick Deuce.

:lol: You clearly can't comprehend humor if you thought my retort was serious. It was tongue in cheek (pause).

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom