Love advice from Killa Cam

Dipset in London
roll.gif

"Now big up YOUR Jim Jones!"

Straight up hostage situation. First 3 and a half minutes have me DYING.
lmfaoooooooooo how have I never seen this
roll.gif

^the british dudes were holding Juelz and JR hostage, making them rep the set

the Max B/French video making fun of it is even better

Dont see a problem with him branching off into comedy, seems like a natural fit, he's been on the show a few times.

It's a pretty bad showing on Comedy Central's end to drag this guy out for few appearances. Surely they could have found anybody else with even a little bit of talent with some effort on their end. I guess they felt bad for him.
Pretty sure you don't understand comedy but then again that hate in your heart has made you illogical in the past.

You call that comedy?? I call that a ***** on his last leg champ. If you want to embrace foolishness and stupidity that's on you. Don't drag others down to the bottom with you, some people actually want to not only do better.......but more importantly know better. WE don't have time to play games.

:rolleyes Go take a laxative Deuce, get that sodium out your system. Sound like Killa did you dirt personally man.

It's sketch comedy b. ****** expect Cam to be on his Chapelle **** or something? **** is about on par with the rest of the material on "The Nightly Show" which is where the sketch was featured on.

You know what's even more cringeworthy than that sketch by Cam? Cats actually getting in their feels about it. People make bad comedy everyday b, you'll be iight, pull down ya skirt.

Last edited:
LOL. The only thing worse than bad comedy......is advocates of bad comedy, shout out to HEATHEN HEATHEN .

Folks wonder why comedy has gone down the drain in recent years. This type of action simply can't be condoned.

Last edited:
LOL. The only thing worse than bad comedy......is advocates of bad comedy, shout out to HEATHEN HEATHEN .

Folks wonder why comedy has gone down the drain in recent years. This type of action simply can't be condoned.

Then don't condone it. Don't watch CC, especially not the Nightly Show. I don't watch the show, I catch clips here & there whenever someone posts them or I'm bored and surfing YouTube.

But you're making a bigger deal out of this than you need to. If you want to be mad at anyone for bad comedy, be mad at Kevin Hart.

lol you know that little noise they make in cartoons when somebody gets yanked by the collar, that's how song grabbed him up

It's funny how Juelz got snatched up similarly to how he had JoJo Simmons pressed. Goes to show, you end up in the wrong hood it doesn't matter who you are. You can def end up having a long night.

Either that or you can go out on your shield. Swing on cats, possibly get killed and found somewhere by the water.

We've seen it time and again. From Biggie (E-40) to Pac (Nas). Shoot Pimp C almost got murked by Master P. Cats end up saying the wrong thing and end up in the wrong hood. Every place on earth got their hoods. I don't care who you are, your hood pass is not good everywhere. :lol:

Last edited:
This just wasn't a funny skit no matter who would've played Cams part. Hell Kevin Hard could've been Cupid **** wouldn't of been that funny.

With that said, y'all taking this way too serious bashing cam. If you wanna see comedy go to his IG that **** is hilarious lol

Dont see a problem with him branching off into comedy, seems like a natural fit, he's been on the show a few times.

It's a pretty bad showing on Comedy Central's end to drag this guy out for few appearances. Surely they could have found anybody else with even a little bit of talent with some effort on their end. I guess they felt bad for him.
Pretty sure you don't understand comedy but then again that hate in your heart has made you illogical in the past.

You call that comedy??
If you don't understand comedy; set up, premise, content, delivery, execution I can see why you'd ask that.

i mean, the skits he's done on this show just aren't funny.  They might have been 10yrs ago.  It just seems like an attempt to capitalize on his very minor resurgence in popularity in the past few years thanks to a certain group of young people and their ironic Camron fandom though many of them probably never even heard a record from him
All of this.

Killa still won tho B. He still gets on comedy central for skits and he gets to bang Juju every night. I can't be mad at that at all.

Last edited:

You call that comedy??
If you don't understand comedy; set up, premise, content, delivery, execution I can see why you'd ask that.

...and he failed on all those categories. Like I said earlier, the only thing worse than bad comedy is advocates of bad comedy. People like Master Zik Master Zik and HEATHEN HEATHEN are the reason that movies like "Ride Along 1 and 2" even see the light of day to begin with.

...and he failed on all those categories. Like I said earlier, the only thing worse than bad comedy is advocates of bad comedy. People like Master Zik Master Zik and HEATHEN HEATHEN are the reason that movies like "Ride Along 1 and 2" even see the light of day to begin with.

...Riiiiight...Even though I said...

Then don't condone it. Don't watch CC, especially not the Nightly Show. I don't watch the show, I catch clips here & there whenever someone posts them or I'm bored and surfing YouTube.

But you're making a bigger deal out of this than you need to. If you want to be mad at anyone for bad comedy, be mad at Kevin Hart

Again, you're making a bigger deal out of this sketch than you need to and that is far, far more cringeworthy than anything in the sketch itself.

Like a comedian bombing during his standup routine, you need to learn when to take your leave.

You call that comedy??

Yeah I see you don't get it.

Seem stuck on I didn't think this was funny so it's not comedy. So like I said you lack the comprehension. Sounding like a comedy nazi when more times that not you're a joke unintentionally.

Also :lol: @ watching Ride Along. I feel sorry for you b. Kevin Hart doesn't get screen time like that over where I'm at.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom