LULZ @ HOH XMAS CAMP OUT!!

Originally Posted by shoefreak77

Only way to recover from the ether being thrown at your "crew" in this thread is to start posting pics of your girl....save yourself bro.....
You an turn this around!

-sf77

That's not his girl, that boy is long in the friend zone...he's Chris Brand but he isn't getting Jamie Palamino

Thread backfire to the max.................what a way to close out the year.  Dudes that created that video should be ashamed of themselves.
Tell homie to stop with the N bomb
Immediately.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Only way to recover from the ether being thrown at your "crew" in this thread is to start posting pics of your girl....save yourself bro.....
You an turn this around!

-sf77

That's not his girl, that boy is long in the friend zone...he's Chris Brand but he isn't getting Jamie Palamino
same thing I thought. Prob snatched the pic off of facebook and posting it for e-props from true "Sneakerheads"

if i know someone that has connects does that make me a sneakerhead? need to make sure before I put it on my resume.

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

You an turn this around!

-sf77

same thing I thought. Prob snatched the pic off of facebook and posting it for e-props from true "Sneakerheads"

roll.gif
Probably.

And another thing...I wear my shoes, I don't collect them. They're not baseball cards. 
I never understood bringing your "girl" to a campout either. I rather be in her than waiting on a sidewalk with a bunch of virgins.

Buying shoes, for 99.9% of us, is not about knowing what you're buying. It's not a car. There's no research involved when you're buying a shoe. Release picture shows up on NT and we buy off looks and or because we had them in middle school and want to get our adjusted size.

Also, weren't foamposites, at some point, no wearable on outdoor courts? I could've sworn they fell apart faster playing outdoor.

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

being overweight and liking shoes is becoming synonymous.
As I've been noticing. A bunch of big guys complaining about the younger kids buying shoes. Like at one point we weren't all young kids buying shoes. 
We didn't know EVERYTHING at their age. I for one personally know that I didn't know everything about sneakers (outside of Jordans) until I became a senior in high school/freshman in college. I knew my fair share, I could have definitely answered the slam dunk contest question. Not because of sneakers, but because of me being a fan of the sport. But thats just me. 

Let these kids cook man. 

Just because someone loves something it doesn't mean they're as obsessed with it as you are. I'm sure there were kids who loved playing Pokemon when we were little, but me? Man I was OBSESSED with that @$#*. Knew everything there was to know about the original 151. I knew the whole pokedex in numerical and alphabetical order. I knew every strength/weakness to every type, every evolution, where to find them, what techniques they could learn, etc etc. Does that mean I loved it more than my friends who also loved playing the games along side of me? Not really. They loved playing the game just as much as me.

Let these kids COOK

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

3 dudes who clearly have never seen the inside of a gym..much less a basketball court trying to call people out on the history of basketball shoes.
QFT.

I'm feeling this video because it finally puts the sneaker game in perspective for the younger generation

I'm fine with those lining up for the current basketball shoes ie the Christmas pack because it's relevant

Those who've just seen Kobe, lebron or Durant played in them are gonna want them maybe just as much as I wanted Jordan's when I saw him play on tv

But it does get upsetting to see campers for retro Jordan's when 80% of them have never seen Mike played a game in a day of their life

Originally Posted by endemic415

I'm feeling this video because it finally puts the sneaker game in perspective for the younger generation

I'm fine with those lining up for the current basketball shoes ie the Christmas pack because it's relevant

Those who've just seen Kobe, lebron or Durant played in them are gonna want them maybe just as much as I wanted Jordan's when I saw him play on tv

But it does get upsetting to see campers for retro Jordan's when 80% of them have never seen Mike played a game in a day of their life

tired.gif
elitism at its finest, what if they just like the shoe?

How dude could post this in NT General and expect to get props and co-signs absolutely blows my mind
laugh.gif

I been around General long enough to know ol' boy was gonna get toasted before i saw the first comment.

Hasnt even been 24 hours we got 10 pages of yall goin in on the man.

At least he's doing something productive. And the hypebeasts are killing the game, but it's whatever. Just another campout.

Originally Posted by illwill24

At least he's doing something productive. And the hypebeasts are killing the game, but it's whatever. Just another campout.

Doing something productive ?
laugh.gif

waking up at 5 am to shoot a video to "out" hypebeasts is being productive? We are well into the information age. What used to known by few people (release dates, restocks, etc) is now known by so many more people. Someone put me on to the restock on 34th and told me to keep it on the low. There were still a line down the block (NYC city block) at both locations. either get a connect, camp, or pay rape.

Originally Posted by NooEra

Doing something productive ?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I'd love to hear his explanation. 
roll.gif

-Drew

That was something else... Bet they pat each other on the back every time they watch it.. "You got him on that one bro! Get me that bag of Funyuns over there.." type of cats.. This is what makes lining up terrible. You meet some cool cats, but some of them be about that BS..

I couldn't get past the claims of collecting since Jesus' sandals. After reading this thread I see I was justified in x'ing out your vid.

camping out for a treadmill would have been more productive 

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

tired.gif
elitism at its finest, what if they just like the shoe?
annoying as the video is, i take this as a poke at the resellers.  anyone who likes this should do whatever they please, regardless of age.  irritation starts when those who dont (about half) shut everyone else out because theyd rather not put in a real days work.

camping out for a treadmill would have been more productive 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I never saw Dr. J play because he was before my time; do I have to stop wearing my jersey O Holy One?

Back
Top Bottom