LULZ @ HOH XMAS CAMP OUT!!

And SMH at the way the fat dude looked when the kid said that the South Beaches were his favorite shoe of all time...like that was dumb...If he said Jordan or Foamposite, then you would have grilled him for not knowing his knowledge...

BTW, look closely at the video, now notice how there are a bunch of kids, who seem to be a little in the know of recent releases, and then notice how there's a middle aged white man sitting there with the Wrangler jeans and old man polo shirt.

Which one looks more likely to buy a Full Size Run of Cheetah Kobes and go to eBay and sell them for 250?

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Gun-Backfire.gif

imager.php

YOU DESERVE 2 GIFS FOR THIS LAME ATTEMPT TO TRY AND BE COOL...

WHERE DO I BEGIN???

YOUR "BOYS" THINK THEY ARE DOING IT ASKING ALL THESE RIDICULOUS QUESTIONS CLAIMING THEY'VE BEEN COLLECTING SINCE THEIR FOREFATHERS AND FOREFATHERS B4 THAT...LINING UP FOR THE AIR JESUS SANDALS...GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT 1ST THEN TALK..

WHO CARES ABOUT WHAT IS THE HISTORY OF THE SHOE IS..IF YOU GOTTA GO AND CAMP OUT FOR A SHOE...YOU ARE NOT A REAL SNEAKERHEAD...

WE MAKE SURE OUR PAIR(S) ARE LOCKED B4 IT EVEN RELEASES...WE MAKE CONNECTIONS SO LEGIT AND TIGHT ALL WE GOTTA DO IS SHOW UP THE DAY B4 PAY AND COME BACK LATER THE DAY...

THE VIDEO WAS SOMEWHAT ENTERTAINING BUT NOT IN THE WAY IT WAS MEANT TO BE...WATCHING THESE 2 GUYS ACT LIKE THEY WERE PUTTING PEOPLE ON BLAST AND JUST REALLY EXPOSING THEMSELVES TO BE "CLOSET" HYPEBEATS WAS THE ENTERTAINING PART.

THEN THE LAST 2 MIN HEARING THE HAMBURGLAR TALKING JUST MADE SO HAPPY I DONT LIVE IN FLORIDA.. THAT DUDE WOULD GET LAUGHED AT IN THE WEAKEST HOOD IN NYC.

AND AS FAR AS KNOWING THE HISTORY OF A SHOE AT A CAMPOUT., WHAT HISTORY IS THERE ON A NEW MODEL SHOE THAT HAS NEVER BEEN RELEASED BEFORE??

HAPPY NEW YEAR..

PLEASE DONT POST THIS BUFFONERY EVER AGAIN!!!
indifferent.gif
$%$@ this aint about NYC vs Florida. It's about lames being lames. LAME!

In the beginning of the video when the dudes talked to the first group, the one guy began to act like he was on the phone just to ignore them. Dude was definetely not on a call , gave them herbs the ignore button in real life.

General needs to be it's own message board. I'm sick of all these sneaker threads in General as of late.
laugh.gif

When i was 6 i was about cartoons..... not watching basketball games..... i was watching nickelodeon... $%+# would a young kid need to be watching that for... $++! use to bore me... and even if i wanted to watch MJ i couldnt.... unless all his games were Nationally televised...
laugh.gif

Im not a jordan collector btw... People just find the shoes attractive... thats it.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by illwill24

Hasnt even been 24 hours we got 10 pages of yall goin in on the man.

At least he's doing something productive. And the hypebeasts are killing the game, but it's whatever. Just another campout.

camping out for a treadmill would have been more productive 

all time low.
im too preoccupied with real life to care why other GUYS are buying a certain shoe.
get yours or go home

this whole thread is full of laughs. thank you guys for the entertainment as i wait for my kobes/jordans to be delivered today.

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Originally Posted by NooEra

Originally Posted by illwill24

Hasnt even been 24 hours we got 10 pages of yall goin in on the man.

At least he's doing something productive. And the hypebeasts are killing the game, but it's whatever. Just another campout.

Doing something productive ?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I'd love to hear his explanation. 
roll.gif

-Drew

Im just trying to find some positivity in this situation.  He obviously likes the kicks enough to camp out for them.  Thats his prerogative, but yall are goin on this dude hard.  I guess I'm just being sympathetic for the holidays. 
grin.gif

what were they thinking posting this in General, tho? 
laugh.gif

can't say OP didn't deserve this backfire, but damn yall ruthless.

smh....at one point we are all the people that didnt know anything about sneakers and just getting into the game. These guys are dumb for acting like they came out of the womb in black toe 1s.

wow I was thinkin it was gonna be teenagers conducting the video not grown @+! men tryna put kids on blast about stuff they werent even alive to see
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by MarcMac360

smh....at one point we are all the people that didnt know anything about sneakers and just getting into the game. These guys are dumb for acting like they came out of the womb in black toe 1s.

Truth.

I feel where the folks that made this video were coming from to an extent... I mean yes its nice to know some history about the sneaker but not mandatory... some of these kids were not even around in 1987 to see Jordan win his first contest... they just like the shoes.... if your trynna weed hypebeast out you have to come with a better gameplan and much better execution

you know when they got out of bed to go harass people there wasn't any females saying "I'll see you when you get home"

Originally Posted by CWrite78

This dude stillin wants to demolish OPs self esteem
roll.gif

I really do 
laugh.gif
; this video got me so heated watching these lames pick on people for no reason

Back
Top Bottom