Lunargrand

WTF happened with their cyber deal?  I had them at 93 bucks shipped for a lunargrand wingtip and now this morning it's up to 143 shipped.  That's bogus.
It must have had a time frame on it.

Anyone tried to call and see if you can get the deal over the phone?

90 for a pair of Lunars is a steal.

Hmmm. The email states that the 40% off one item is valid through Tuesday at 3am EST.

I bet they initially meant to bring the MSRP back to the Lunargrands before the 40% went live. I received my order confirmation already at the $90.90 shipped price. I'm not too worried about Cole Haan cancelling the order.

*EDIT*

Just checked their site and the Lunargrands are still at $139. Not sure what's going on with the 40% off.

Last edited:
I want to figure if we can get it back to that price, if not ill just have to cop something else. Anyone able to get through to customer service yet? Thanks

It must have had a time frame on it.

Anyone tried to call and see if you can get the deal over the phone?

90 for a pair of Lunars is a steal.

I think what happened was the Black Friday Deal went until Sunday night. The Cyber monday deal went live early so up until some time last night, the deals stacked on one another. Now the cyber monday deal is still good but the Black Friday discount has been taken off.

I want to figure if we can get it back to that price, if not ill just have to cop something else. Anyone able to get through to customer service yet? Thanks

i've been trying to call but still can't even get through. i get the standard voice message and am then cut off.

I finally got through. have been trying when possible for over 3 hours. they said it was a glitch, and they will not honor that pricing any longer. so if your order went through, sounds like you are good. those of us whose orders did not go through are SOL. however, it you explain the situation the CS rep can apply a 30% off the marked price of one item and they will ship it for free.

They made a mistake with the 40% off, it was 40% off the sale price but they changed it to 40% off the original I'm assuming.  I didn't pull the trigger and now I missed out on the good price.  So I'm passing, here's a code just say thanks.

VIP-C6IW-TP4M-BKYL-VH6S

They made a mistake with the 40% off, it was 40% off the sale price but they changed it to 40% off the original I'm assuming.  I didn't pull the trigger and now I missed out on the good price.  So I'm passing, here's a code just say thanks.

VIP-C6IW-TP4M-BKYL-VH6S
Repped!  TY so much, was able to get the all black wingtips for 118 shipped.

I was really debating between those or the black boots, but considering I live in Miami South Florida, I don't think I would have rocked those out as much.  I'll just get the Roshe black boots instead and happy with picking up these wingtips.

Last edited:
I finally got through. have been trying when possible for over 3 hours. they said it was a glitch, and they will not honor that pricing any longer. so if your order went through, sounds like you are good. those of us whose orders did not go through are SOL. however, it you explain the situation the CS rep can apply a 30% off the marked price of one item and they will ship it for free.

Ya I figured it was a glitch. Should of got a second pair. Longwings were under $100.

I made two orders, one for a Milkshake Suede Wingtip and one for Black Lunargrand Boots. I just called customer service and I was told that both are "In Process." Hopefully, they both go through.

This wasn't a planned purchase but when I saw the prices during the glitch, I couldn't resist!

I called them up since I can't seem to check the order status online. To those who previously ordered via ColeHaan.com, does it take a while before you can check order status on the site?

Damn, I'm glad I was able to purchase the black/black lunargrand lace up boot last night for $125 (w/ tax & shipping included).

Glad I got the Taupe combat boots in the glitch, was going back to get the black/black but didnt see it working.

Last edited:

how much did it come out too in the glitch for the boots?
It was around $125 after tax for the Lunargrand Boots. Suede Lunargrand Wingtip was around $90.

I believe what happened was:

( ( Full Retail Price - 30% ) - 40% ) + tax = Glitch Price

30% was the Black Friday discount while the 40% was for Cyber Monday and somehow they were stacked for a few hours.

Last edited:
Has anyone gotten their confirmation of shipment from Cole haan? I ordered lunar grand boots, havent gotten anything yet.

Has anyone gotten their confirmation of shipment from Cole haan? I ordered lunar grand boots, havent gotten anything yet.
I just got off the phone with Cole Haan customer service and was told that both my orders were not yet shipped and I will receive an e-mail when they do ship out. No mention of cancellation.

EDIT: For those looking, silver longwings sizes 7-13, are up on ColeHaan.com @ $268

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom