Lunargrand

Be on the lookout this week. I'm told the Gold lunars are supposed to drop on Friday, Dec. 6. They are already available in a few stores in Asia. Pic from IG

Has anyone gotten their confirmation of shipment from Cole haan? I ordered lunar grand boots, havent gotten anything yet.

Still waiting on the shipping confirmation for the glitch $90 pair I ordered yesterday.

no shipping confirmation from cole haan, but my longwings popped up on my ups account for thursday

Last edited:
No e-mail either. But I also checked my ups and the order is in transit as well. Should be here December 9th. My cc was charged $126.-- for the lunar black boots.

Yea I opened an account a few weeks back. It's free so why not. It'll take 90+ After you open your account for deliverys to pop up. And your shipping address has to be the same. @prometheus888

Last edited:
Yeah I have the paid version $40 a year and I pickup all my stuff at the ups store near my office. You can set up alerts for email and cell phone, it's nice.

Just received the official email from colehaan.com. I will be getting the lunargrand boots! Only difference is I checked the tracking on the email and it's one day later which is no biggie.

Just received shipping confirmation from CH with the glitch price as well. Definitely one of my better deals for 2013.

@joex  & @sharkin  

Thanks for the info guys! Signed up for it.

As for my CH.com orders, tracking numbers already progressed some but I have not received any form of e-mail from them.

EDIT: Got my shipment confirmation e-mails. Prices indicated on the e-mail do not include tax.

Last edited:
Cole Haan email has it shipped for $116.-- and my CC has a pending $126.-- I'm not complaining because I know either way it was a steal. But an extra $10 off would be nice. Seems like around this time and all-star weekend my pay stubs are directly deposited to nike. :rolleyes

My boots glitch price shipped! A different order I placed at the regular 40% sale price got canceled. Out of my size. Oh well. Nords has a sale for the color that I want.

Golds are live! and Silvers have restocked. $268

Cole Haan email has it shipped for $116.-- and my CC has a pending $126.-- I'm not complaining because I know either way it was a steal. But an extra $10 off would be nice. Seems like around this time and all-star weekend my pay stubs are directly deposited to nike.
eyes.gif
That 10 dollars is tax
[table][tr][td]
Payment Details:
[table][tr][td]
Subtotal:
[/td][td]
$116.76
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Shipping Ground
[/td][td]
$0.00
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Estimated Tax
[/td][td]
$10.22
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Order Total:
[/td][td]
$126.98
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

FYI - the Gold and Silver metallic Lunargrands are up on the regular website now, you don't have to go through facebook anymore.  Not sure how long they'll last this time around.

got my carmello lunargrands in for $101. great price (returning the same pair I bought for 160+ a few weeks back)

are the new lunargrand leather longwings as comfy as the suedes? thinking of getting myself a pair of camellos but then i've felt the leather on the first longwing collection and they seem very hard. any thoughts?

are the new lunargrand leather longwings as comfy as the suedes? thinking of getting myself a pair of camellos but then i've felt the leather on the first longwing collection and they seem very hard. any thoughts?

Hell no. The longwings hurt my feet and I think the soles harder.

I may still get a pair. Kanye Shrug

It will be when they hit outlets.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom