Lunargrand

Interesting that you say that. Found them in the men's aisle and they're my size in dress shoes lol
Yup, did'nt want to be the bearer of bad news but you can tell by the shape of the shoe as well. The men's chukkas are straight across the top and the women's are rounded. All the shoes on the left in the picture I posted are women's, and yours look to be the third from the top.

Whats up guys I got the toebox on my lunargrands a little dirty so i was wondering how you all clean your suede lunargrands and what you use to protect them.

Went to the Rack today, and I didn't see the chukkas RV posted. I did come across these though for $70... :smile:

Does anyone happen to know where I could still find the original Navy/white colorway in a US 11?

Last edited:
That is one of the first women's colorways.
Just received the "yellow" ones which CH calls them green sheen.

Usually a size 9.5 in Nike Men's and got them in size 10 which is perfect (length and width) wearing thinner dress socks. I have slim/narrow feet so the width might be a problem for some. 

As mentioned by others, they look a lot tapered/narrower than the Men's (toe box is rounder/boxier) so that might put off some of you.

Personally, I like the slimmer silhouette as well as the women's colorways. 

Lace swop on my navy suede's - these are so comfy , i cant wear em in winter much tho :rolleyes

Dammit I still want this color!!!

I like those laces. I need to get some for mine. I have no idea which ones to use on my Ivorys...maybe the pink ones. hmmmm....

Yeah Id usually go with a color that matches the midsole, pink on white shoes maybe a bit to :nthat:

how do you guys maintain the suede? Im having a lot of pain with a few suede shoes recently, Ive tried the timberland rubber "brush" but im not liking the results. Im not looking for sprays or "protectors" just wondering whats the best way to brush/clean them?

Hey guys cole haan website has the cooper reflectives on clearance, 129$ with 30% off i believe. I also had a 15% off in the mail it ended up costing me around 80$.

Yeah Id usually go with a color that matches the midsole, pink on white shoes maybe a bit to
nthat.gif

how do you guys maintain the suede? Im having a lot of pain with a few suede shoes recently, Ive tried the timberland rubber "brush" but im not liking the results. Im not looking for sprays or "protectors" just wondering whats the best way to brush/clean them?
one of those "soft" brushes like the jason markk premium brush is supposed to do the trick, never had to clean my lunargrand uppers though..

Hey guys cole haan website has the cooper reflectives on clearance, 129$ with 30% off i believe. I also had a 15% off in the mail it ended up costing me around 80$.

do you know how the coopers fit? i wear a 8.5 in the suede lunargrands

Back
Top Bottom