Lunargrand

Those look like the same thing to me. Even the info on your cole haan link says oxfords. Anyways, just trying to help.

Last edited:
lol definitely the same. even the same angle too 
nerd.gif

Btw I've been wanting to grab a leather pair in woodbury as well.

Now looking at either Wingtips or Double monks. Thoughts ?

Last edited:
I am noticing that more outlets are raising there prices and justifying it by saying they are outlet exclusives when indeed they are just B grades where the colors were mixed up.

I see "the Swoosh" is still strong in them!

Those look like the same thing to me. Even the info on your cole haan link says oxfords. Anyways, just trying to help.
Thanks repped and appreciated.  Like I said, its hard to see the picture in your original link, prob cuz it defaults to mobile maybe?  but good info nonetheless. 

wonder why those new camello suedes in colehaan cost roughly $50 less than the ones they just recently had. They seem to be virtually the same shoe.

just checked the box for the $278 version and all it says is camello suede. Is that a certain type of suede? I thought camello was a color?!

Anyone know where I can find these?

Or an actual part number so I can search better?  This is the shoe for me.  I don't even have to see any others.  

Anyone know where I can find these?

Or an actual part number so I can search better?  This is the shoe for me.  I don't even have to see any others.  

ebay is your only bet man.. I regret passing on these when they came out a couple of years ago..

Woodbury has arrived. 

The small black circle on the left pinky toe area bugs a lil...I assume that is a just natural part of the leather
tired.gif

With Flash...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom