Lunargrand

I need to get my hands on those Fujiwara non pebbled re issue jawnz, not really familiar with the shoe but whats the price range? Checked the bae they're around 150-220.

Woodbury has arrived. 

The small black circle on the left pinky toe area bugs a lil...I assume that is a just natural part of the leather |I

With Flash...

[quote name="prometheus888"

Nice. Love the shoe. I wear the grey kudu more frequently bc it's more comfortable but I like the look of the Woodbury for dressier occasions and love to wear mines at church.

[quote name="prometheus888"

Nice. Love the shoe. I wear the grey kudu more frequently bc it's more comfortable but I like the look of the Woodbury for dressier occasions and love to wear mines at church.
Thanks, I usually dont wear dress shoes much.  But i really like how these look. maybe ill use them even for casual wear,  hope they don't crease too much.

Thanks, I usually dont wear dress shoes much.  But i really like how these look. maybe ill use them even for casual wear,  hope they don't crease too much.
They will crease more if you got a size larger than your real size. Put shoe trees in them after wearing to minimize creases. Jos A Bank has shoe trees every now and then for about $8.50. I think Nordstrom Rack has some for around $13-$15.

Woodbury has arrived.
smokin.gif
 These look great. I copped a pair today. Can't wait for them to arrive.

They will crease more if you got a size larger than your real size. Put shoe trees in them after wearing to minimize creases. Jos A Bank has shoe trees every now and then for about $8.50. I think Nordstrom Rack has some for around $13-$15.
repped.  I got a 9.5,  some ppl said I should half size down since its a dress shoe, so maybe should have tried a 9.  but i just decided to stick with TTS.  its slightly big I guess.  tho if I dont wear thin dress socks. and just wear normal socks it fits fine.  hopefully the creasing will be minimal.  Ill try stuffing those shoe trees tho thanks! 

@lakers29

I'm a 9 in Nike runners. I tried 7.5, 8 and 8.5 in the LunarGrands and 8 seem to fit me the best. But, take note that I can only wear thin dress or thin casual socks with this. 7.5 was hitting my pinky toe while wearing thin socks. 8 was good while wearing thin socks but not thick (started that pinky pinching thing again). 8.5 was good with thick socks but very loose with thin socks.

At the end of the day, you still decide how you want your shoes to fit so going half a size or a full size down is dependent on you.
happy.gif
 Another important thing is to try on the shoes during the afternoon or after you've been on your feet for quite a while because that will be the time when your foot is in its most swollen state.

I would suggest though, that sticking with thin dress or thin casual socks is the best choice since thick socks exude a tacky look.

^ Thanks good tips and insight.  ill probably try wearing around the house first and see how it fits.  with thin and thicker socks. If it bugs, ill have to do an exchange before 30 days. 

Been wearing my Lunargrand Venetian loafers to work all week. The half size down works for me. Not too tight or loose wearing dress socks.

Cole Haan Americana Glendale

Even though I got leather shoes, I must say the suede on lunargrands are nice....

These are both Woodbury,  but have diff shades of brown...something for you guys to consider when purchasing online..

Great selection in store.

Would the gilt city 30% off stack with the 15% off from email sign-up?  Mainly cuz I am not looking at any of the sale items currently and would like to capitlaize on as much discount as possible on the non-sale items

Would the gilt city 30% off stack with the 15% off from email sign-up?  Mainly cuz I am not looking at any of the sale items currently and would like to capitlaize on as much discount as possible on the non-sale items
yes they stack. You know anything about their shoes? Should i be good with a size down?

Back
Top Bottom