Lunargrand

Thanks for the photos. Not really my cup of tea. Those photos confirm it lol. :lol:  I've been thinking about those but sometimes I need to see actual photos before purchasing.

I already got a reply from CH customer service. Hopefully, I'll get the laces by next week.

Thank you for contacting Cole Haan Customer Service and for your interest in our products.

We apologize that you did not receive the blue shoe laces. The representative that you spoke to has requested that new blue shoe laces be sent to your mailing address. Please allow an additional week to receive the laces.

No prob. Yeah with any all over print shoes it's a hate it or love it deal :lol:

Glad they resolved it for you. Changing up the laces makes it a whole different shoe :pimp:

The inner me wants to complete the 4th of july set with the chukkas, but I still can't make up my mind :lol:

Last edited:
The inner me wants to complete the 4th of july set with the chukkas, but I still can't make up my mind
laugh.gif
I'm on the fence with the chukkas as well. Only thing throwing me off is the contrast blue stitching. Plus, I already have a milkshake wingtip.

How long does the Gilt code take? Been waiting for about a week or so.
I believe it takes as short as 45 minutes to as much as a few hours but never more than a day.

Yup, that's definitely Marshalls.

TJ Maxx doesn't have men's shoes and it would be unlikely that Ross carries Cole Haan.

Yup, that's definitely Marshalls.

TJ Maxx doesn't have men's shoes and it would be unlikely that Ross carries Cole Haan.

Ross carries Cole Haan sometimes but like in one or two pieces. Just like those random Jordans and high end nikes they get in a couple of pieces. Just got to be lucky :lol: Wouldn't have the same amount as like a Marshalls though.

Yup, that pic is definitely from Marshalls, the display is a giveaway.

Ross carries Cole Haan sometimes but like in one or two pieces. Just like those random Jordans and high end nikes they get in a couple of pieces. Just got to be lucky
laugh.gif
Wouldn't have the same amount as like a Marshalls though.

Yup, that pic is definitely from Marshalls, the display is a giveaway.
Never had luck at any Ross. 
tongue.gif
 While sizes are usually spread across pretty thin at Marshalls.

@ArmenExchange

I had two Gilt codes. I did one order during the 40% off + 30% off Gilt and another order yesterday with 30% off sale + 30% off Gilt.

The $139.95 suede LGs came down to to $68.58 + tax.

I tried the Zerogrand on a its super comfortable. I would be a great sneaker to wear to work in the summer. 

Really love the feel of my kudu lunargrands vs my plain leather ones. The leather upper feels a little stiff when I'm walking so now I'm contemplating getting the suede lunargrands. Can anyone attest if they are comfortable enough? I'd get another kudu but they don't really have much of a selection as far as color way goes.

Really love the feel of my kudu lunargrands vs my plain leather ones. The leather upper feels a little stiff when I'm walking so now I'm contemplating getting the suede lunargrands. Can anyone attest if they are comfortable enough? I'd get another kudu but they don't really have much of a selection as far as color way goes.

This is my ranking of LunarGrand materials from softest to stiffest:

Kudu suede > Regular suede > Nubuck > Leather

The kudus are great. I bought all three but returned the camello. The gray and fatigue look better in person. I didn't like the metal eyelits but they are so comfortable. The leather wingtips are a bit stiff. All my lunargrands are suede except for the woodbury leather wingtip. However, I did find the leather in the blazer blue perfs to be more comfortable than the wingtip leather. Unfortunately, I returned that one too. The suedes are comfortable but the kudu suede are on another level, they are buttery soft.

Back
Top Bottom