Lunargrand

Nice find. Were these from NM rack? Are they fragment in Kudu?
They were from NM.com. New, old stock I'm guessing. If I'm not mistaken, this is from the very 1st release of the LG suedes (which, I think, was way back mid-2012). It's only regular suede, not kudu or fragment. Style number is C10227.

Heel area of one shoe was a bit deformed but I think they'll easily shape back by using a shoe tree. Soles were absolutely clean.

I did notice that the suede on the navy/white one was rougher than LG suedes from late last year up 'til now.

I'll post photos later.

They were from NM.com. New, old stock I'm guessing. If I'm not mistaken, this is from the very 1st release of the LG suedes (which, I think, was way back mid-2012). It's only regular suede, not kudu or fragment. Style number is C10227.

Heel area of one shoe was a bit deformed but I think they'll easily shape back by using a shoe tree. Soles were absolutely clean.

I did notice that the suede on the navy/white one was rougher than LG suedes from late last year up 'til now.

I'll post photos later.
Nice comparison in the pics.  Are the suedes with white sole a true navy? The blue seems darker, which I like.

Last edited:
@RicoSuave

They seem like a true navy to me, if I'm wrong.. They're, at least, very close to being a true navy.
tongue.gif
 They're much darker than the blazer blues. 

Im holding out for the right occasion to break out my Frags 8)

Seeing the fall/winter Gucci collection looks to be going big on this design once again.

Just FYI there's a pretty nice sale with a bunch of different Lunargrand styles on sale at CH.com.  Sizes are somewhat limited but there was a wide variety.

Last edited:
Has anyone seen the black leather/white bottom longwings that came out last year in any outlets? They came out last year, but I don't remember if they sold out at retailers or not.

I'm talking about these.

@myselfonline

I suppose those have sold out already everywhere by now but you can try calling CH customer service and give them style number C12007. They can check if it's still available somewhere.

I just felt it. Not a fan of chukka-style shoes. If you absolutely want to confirm the material, you can always order it online and just return it in-store.

EDIT: Or call a physical store and have them check the material for you. I doubt calling CH customer service would help, they'd probably just read things off the description. :smile:

Last edited:
Checked it got all 3 laces on my chills and the tans. Hope you get yours prometheus888.
I received my missing Chili Pepper blue shoe laces from CH Restoration, Laces Department. The shoe laces seem navy to me, are yours the same or a brighter blue? I don't mind the navy because they seem pretty close to the navy/violet soles. I was just wondering. :smile: Thanks!

^no prob man. :pimp:

And those boots look good. But knowing how CH.com works now, never buying retail from them. Sooner or later there will be a sale/code. :lol:

Nice, are those a true navy or more like blazer blue similar to the wingtips blazer blue/black sole?

Is the sole more tan in person?
they look like a true navy to me...soles are about he same colour as they are in the picture. Overall pretty subtle and clean. 

Has anyone seen the black leather/white bottom longwings that came out last year in any outlets? They came out last year, but I don't remember if they sold out at retailers or not.

I'm talking about these.

This seems to be back in stock at CH.com but at full retail of $228 and only select sizes are available.

Back
Top Bottom