Lunargrand

Where are the chestnuts from? Where's the cheapest place to get those or woodburys (leather)?? I thought the woodburys would've been on sale by now

The woodbury's are currently on 6pm for 129.99. Which would be cheaper than buying it from CH.com with a 30% off code. Generally, with Lunargrands, if you wait for them to go on sale (or hit the outlets) and then use a coupon, they would end up being $100 or so. But we don't know when these will go on sale or hit the outlets.

The woodbury's are currently on 6pm for 129.99. Which would be cheaper than buying it from CH.com with a 30% off code. Generally, with Lunargrands, if you wait for them to go on sale (or hit the outlets) and then use a coupon, they would end up being $100 or so. But we don't know when these will go on sale or hit the outlets.

yeah that's what I've been waiting on..I did see 6pm and am thinking about it thanks

Anyone seen the petrol blue in person? Does it look darker than the pics on CH.com?

Anyone seen the petrol blue in person? Does it look darker than the pics on CH.com?
Haven't seen this in person yet but if they used the exact same photography and lighting setup, the older blazer blue/black appears to be the darker of the two.

My only pair thus far

Def gonna try to pick up those chestnuts next sale

The Castlerock Waterproof *Suede Grey with Blue Sole* imho is 
pimp.gif

For some reason they were on Clearance when they had the additional 40% going at CH.com.

Was able to grab a pair for $89 and some change.

But yeah, wait it out, these will go on sale very soon, cole haan's should never be bought retail since they drop in price pretty often.

Lunargrands can be had easily for anywhere from 80-90 depending on if they have additional % off.

Goodluck!

@a11skillz

What you got from the clearance section was "Charcoal Grey/Blazer Blue" (same as what Nordstrom is carrying) and not the current new Castlerock Waterproof one. They look pretty similar though but one is probably lighter/darker than the other.

The color on the CH site seems quite spot-on to me. It appears darker in the photo below but really isn't. It is nowhere near navy blue. The castlerock grey one is a bit darker than the charcoal grey/volt suede.

Btw, there was another thing worth taking note of. I saw the Original Grand Venetian and the Original Grand Long Wingtip. These did not have "Lunarlon" etched onto the bottom, front part of the sole but was the exact same thing as a LunarGrand sole. These had a Grand OS insole and Grand OS marking on the bottom, back part of the sole.
What does OS stand for? That's an interesting observation as I'm looking to purchase one of these. I haven't seen any in person at either the main stores or outlet. I'm divided on which one to get though.

@Br1ju
Grand.OS is an “operating system” for your feet comprised of three major characteristics: increased cushioning, greater flexibility and reduced weight. Applied separately or together, these deliver exceptional comfort without adding bulk. In other words, you’ll know it’s there, but no one else will.

Street moda.com is selling lunargrands for $119/ pair. There's also a 30% coupon you can use for your entire purchase.

Back
Top Bottom