Lunargrand

I wear 8.5 in most Nikes, Asics GL3/Vs and i went down to a 7 on the leather lunargrands, 7.5 for the suedes. Slightly narrow feet here.

That sale was only for 2 days. But with the way cole haan has sales and discount codes another sale is just around the corner.

Last edited:
They have some new colorways out with weatherproof material for lunargrands @ CH.com Also, what do y'all think of the new chukka zero grands?

Just got the chestnuts in from the sale. As a heads up, I don't know if they were out of stock this morning for anyone else, but they were for me, but now they are showing a decent size run for these and the promo code still works.

In person, these are very similar to the woodbury's, only with more of a reddish tint throughout. For some reason, I thought the woodbury's were a bit lighter. Maybe I'm just colorblind. I do like the color of the woodbury's more, just wished it didn't have that cheap looking gloss over the shoes, I think they were trying for that burnished look.

Just got the chestnuts in from the sale. As a heads up, I don't know if they were out of stock this morning for anyone else, but they were for me, but now they are showing a decent size run for these and the promo code still works.

In person, these are very similar to the woodbury's, only with more of a reddish tint throughout. For some reason, I thought the woodbury's were a bit lighter. Maybe I'm just colorblind. I do like the color of the woodbury's more, just wished it didn't have that cheap looking gloss over the shoes, I think they were trying for that burnished look.
That's just fantastic. I bought a pair of the charcoal greys only since the chestnuts were sold out. Then these pop up and I tried to talk to customer service to cancel or modify my order so I could get the chestnuts without having to pay double shipping, but they can't do anything about it.

They have some new colorways out with weatherproof material for lunargrands @ CH.com Also, what do y'all think of the new chukka zero grands?
Upper part of the chukka ZeroGrands look exactly the same as chukka LG's but the soles are just terrible. They look like horse teeth to me. 
laugh.gif

The ZeroGrand boots look like a high cut, clunky, boat shoe. 
ohwell.gif

Just got my chestnut's..new favorite pair
Nice, I like these. These lunargrands are addictive. I'm on my fifth pair but only wore one of them lol.

More colorways are up on the website. The petrol blue looks nice, would like to see it in person if the blue is close to navy colorway.

Nice, I like these. These lunargrands are addictive. I'm on my fifth pair but only wore one of them lol.

More colorways are up on the website. The petrol blue looks nice, would like to see it in person if the blue is close to navy colorway.
I was looking at those as well. Looks too light to be navy though.

Where are the chestnuts from? Where's the cheapest place to get those or woodburys (leather)?? I thought the woodburys would've been on sale by now

Back
Top Bottom