Lunargrand

Been going through this thread and yall convinced me...got some Woodbury wingtips on the way
:smokin

Woodbury Wingtip

Black Suede Wingtip

Last edited:
Just got these. I actually like the look of these on my feet for summer casual. With that said, the leather is stiff just like most of the others and makes it uncomfortable to walk with at times.
l
What are these called? Where did you get the? And, do you have an item number for them?

thanks!

Has anyone tried using the leather lotion/conditioner on the woodbury longwings to prevent creasing? If so, how does it look after it's applied and worn. I'm worried it would darken it alot...

Also, does anyone have on feet pics of the Lunargrand Paded Collar Laceup boots? Brown or Black?

Has anyone tried using the leather lotion/conditioner on the woodbury longwings to prevent creasing? 
Creasing can never be fully prevented. Put shoe trees in them after wearing to maintain the shape of the shoe and minimize creasing. Jos A Bank has shoe trees typically for $9 when on sale. If you can't wait, Nordstrom Rack also has them for about $13 to $15.

Leather lotion/conditioner might help in making the creasing look better since the leather would supposedly be softer and more pliable to deformation.

My bad, both lunargrands I carted just so happened on clearance and not just on sale. Website working fine for me. Best of luck..

Just grabbed the ivy black joints, been waiting to get these. Thanks for the heads up. :smokin

I just want black with white lunar ones for around $100 badly lol. I need them for prom, it's in a few months still but I'd like them now haha. Sucks to be ballin on a budget and always not have enough cash when I do find them, :smh:

Amazon has the B/W Longwings for around $160. Maybe that will help a little.

I just want black with white lunar ones for around $100 badly lol. I need them for prom, it's in a few months still but I'd like them now haha. Sucks to be ballin on a budget and always not have enough cash when I do find them, :smh:

Anybody have a promo code or an additional discount code? I want to pick up the horweens that are on sale but the extra 40 doesn't work for them

Anyone have info on sizing for the Two Gore vs regular LunarGrands? Should I go with my regular LG size or size down 0.5 since it's a slip-on? Thanks!

Holy crap the Extra40 code! Luckily i just saw it 40minutes before the sale ended and copped some all black lunargrand wingtips and long wingtips for $83 each :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom