Lunargrand

I dont know why,  but my feet hurt wearing my lunargrands. Everyone else says they are super comfortable, but for some reason, they are killing my feet. Is there any way I can break these shoes in more/ get the comfort higher?

I dont know why,  but my feet hurt wearing my lunargrands. Everyone else says they are super comfortable, but for some reason, they are killing my feet. Is there any way I can break these shoes in more/ get the comfort higher?
They are a little narrow, is that what's bothering you? Are they the right size? Do you need orthotic insoles? If you're saying the soles are the problem, then I highly doubt you can get any comfier dress shoes than lunargrands.

Actually the suedes hurt my feet as well when they were new. Try to break them in. The material stretches (suede) and gives you a little more room. If the bottoms hurt, try some different insoles.

^^ No prob
smokin.gif

Which lunargrands do you own? I guess it depends on the upper material. I own the kudu and they are just awesome. The ones with the leather upper tend to be a little stiff.

Which lunargrands do you own? I guess it depends on the upper material. I own the kudu and they are just awesome. The ones with the leather upper tend to be a little stiff.

I assume he was talking about the suede ones since that was in his post.

I haven't used the brush cleaner yet, but will give it a shot in a day or so.

I
I assume he was talking about the suede ones since that was in his post.

I haven't used the brush cleaner yet, but will give it a shot in a day or so.

Hmm. Maybe not the right size? I own a suede chukka and it's pretty comfortable.

Got these. Was wondering if anyone has the zero grand version? Wanted to know how the compare comfort wise. Was thinking of getting a pair.

I
Hmm. Maybe not the right size? I own a suede chukka and it's pretty comfortable.

My bad, I thought you were responding to the post above yours.

In response to your original post, I find the suede lunars to be by far the most comfortable upper material.

My bad, I thought you were responding to the post above yours.

In response to your original post, I find the suede lunars to be by far the most comfortable upper material.
 If you think those are comfortable you ought to try the kudu leather.

Back
Top Bottom