Lunargrand

any sales going on still for the lunargrands?

i think after the memorial day weekend everything is back to regular price right?

Whoa, why are Women's Wingtips $98.99 on Nordstrom.com?! I wish I could come find a price like this for any of the men's Lunargrands.

Last edited:
What size did you guys go with for the loafers?

I am a 9 in regular lunargrands and a 8.5 in the chukkas

I'm a 8.5 in wingtips and a 8 with the loafers. 

Loafers run a little big so half size down is standard. Though I have noticed that the loafers tend to run a little bit more narrow compared to the wingtips. 

Looks like the leather high gloss will be released on June 5th at Soho then all colors will be released to select Cole Haan Stores and online early July..

Finally I've been waiting for something that's not loud and 300+
What color is that middle one, oxblood?

Are they going to release more lunargrands besides those glossy ones? Because the only ones I would probably buy from those glossy ones are black and maybe the oxblood.

Bigger pics of the 3 posted above:

I really like the green pair. Subdued yet different. I just dont like the frosted toes. These should be great though. Love the leather. Much sturdier than the suede.

Photos just posted to the Cole Haan IG, available at SOHO Cole Haan tomorrow. Anyone know pricing?

The ones on the right >>>^^^^^ Are they the milkshakes? If I can find 'em for anywhere between 60-120 I am in, but haven't been able to find in my size. I have worn the heck outta my fatigues already. Top 5 shoe of this year/last year IMO.

Those are skechers, not cole haan..

P.S. - Those all black long wings will be copped!

Last edited:
read through most, if not all of this thread and i am INSPIRED.....I am on the #huntforlunargrands

Thanks y'all

Back
Top Bottom