Lunargrand

^
I have the Woodbury Leather too and I love them. Very versatile and comfy. I'd recommend them with some of the different color lacing options at the cole haan stores.

I'm torn between the Woodbury leather and milkshake suede - thoughts? which is better for spring/summer?
milkshake suede for spring no doubt

the leathers are nice, but the perfs don't go through, and they get hot in the summer. 

edit: 30% off ends the 16th btw, i called cole haan so i can take the weekend to decide if i need more lunargrands lol

Last edited:
Man, Cole Haan customer service probably hates me. I decided to split my order into two and use two different FB codes. So, I'm getting 30% and $25 off each shoe. Gotta do what I gotta do haha.

I'm hooked, need a pair of black long wings now

I'm hooked, need a pair of black long wings now
All black longwings in sizes 9.5, 10, 11.5, 12, 13 are $131 - 20% = $105 @ Amazon  with code SPSHOE14. Shoe must be sold by Amazon themselves or the code will not work. Code expires 04/13/2014 if I am not mistaken.

Sup fellas. I went by cole haan in SF today and they said the additional $25 off with F&F was only for online purchases. So I walked over to Nordstroms and asked the manager if he would price match the F&F plus the additional $25 and he did. I showed him the promotion and he rang me up no questions asked. I'm glad I went over to nordstrom cus cole haan doesn't have my size online anyway. Black/white long wings coming my way. $146.xx

W
Sup fellas. I went by cole haan in SF today and they said the additional $25 off with F&F was only for online purchases. So I walked over to Nordstroms and asked the manager if he would price match the F&F plus the additional $25 and he did. I showed him the promotion and he rang me up no questions asked. I'm glad I went over to nordstrom cus cole haan doesn't have my size online anyway. Black/white long wings coming my way. $146.xx

Which Nordstrom? Been looking for black and white and they don't have my size online

W
Which Nordstrom? Been looking for black and white and they don't have my size online

Nordstrom downtown San Francisco. They didn't have my size at the store but they ordered them for me. Free shipping whereas cole haan requires a purchase of $150 or more to qualify for free shipping.

I'm in VA. I got the F&F plus $25 on two Lunargrands. Leather camello longwings and black suede wingtips (women) for $215. They gave me no problems.

The black/white longwing is unavailable in a 7.5 from Nordstrom or Cole Haan - anywhere in the US. #sucks

The black/white longwing is unavailable in a 7.5 from Nordstrom or Cole Haan - anywhere in the US. #sucks
Have you tried calling customer service to do a stock locate? Just give them the Cxxxxx style number and your size and they might be able to search the whole country for you. Might have to pay a shipping fee if doing a phone order though (not sure, haven't tried).

Have you tried calling customer service to do a stock locate? Just give them the Cxxxxx style number and your size and they might be able to search the whole country for you. Might have to pay a shipping fee if doing a phone order though (not sure, haven't tried).

Yes, called customer service at CH and Nordstrom and requested a stick locate - nada. Sucks.

Back
Top Bottom