Lunargrand

Thanks! When are you going to show yours? I'm rethinking about the camello color way and may just return/resell. I'm having a hard time matching it with what I wear, lol.
i downsized my collection to my favorite one and only fatigue colorway, wasnt wearing them enough and i don't like sitting shoes :frown:

Nice. I personally can't pull off loud colors but that is some nice eye candy! Gotta show it off with an outfit, lol!
Ooo nice chilis was wondering how they looked in real life. Bought them during the sale hoping it looked good. Also got the tan multi print one saw ebay pics but it made it look bad with the terrible lighting. We'll see about that one. Wanted the camo but saw that pic someone posted here from the rack i think and it looked bad.
I was wondering the same as well with the chilis. I asked a few posts back if anyone had 'em but nobody replied. lol

Btw, the my chilis have the white/natural laces (on the shoe) and spare red ones. Not sure if they should've come with blue since that was in the description on CH.com. Can you let me know if they come with blue laces when yours arrive?

IMO, the tan multi print looks like a paint splattered shoe (at least you don't need to worry about keeping it clean). I think the material is canvas and not leather or suede. It's also missing the broguing details.

So I emailed CS about the inability to stack and they refunded me the 15% that they did not let me apply initially.  It will be returned via GC which is fine since I will definitely be buying more pairs of lunargrands in the future, definitely will be checking the outlets soon 

I was wondering the same as well with the chilis. I asked a few posts back if anyone had 'em but nobody replied. lol

Btw, the my chilis have the white/natural laces (on the shoe) and spare red ones. Not sure if they should've come with blue since that was in the description on CH.com. Can you let me know if they come with blue laces when yours arrive?

IMO, the tan multi print looks like a paint splattered shoe (at least you don't need to worry about keeping it clean). I think the material is canvas and not leather or suede. It's also missing the broguing details.

Definitelty will about the laces. CH did say it comes with three sets.

Yeah that what i was going for with the multiprint plus the Ch pics made it look good, don't really have to keep it clean as well like u mentioned. Was going to get the white mesh saddle but then realized how much a pain the cleaning would be.

Great chili pics too! Makes me more comfortable with the purchase.

^good find. You should definitely inquire CH about it. Ill see when I get mine if it's missing as well.

I actually already called customer service about it. Will definitely follow-up if I don't hear something by Monday or Tuesday.

how do you guys take care of the suede?

just got my two pairs in, blue black lunargrand and milk shake great jones.

rain gard?

suede brush?

school me please

@cruzair13

I would say, suede protector spray and wait a day to brush it off (don't brush it on the same day you use it because if there are wet stuff, you'd probably end up smudging or smearing the dirt). 

how do you guys take care of the suede?

just got my two pairs in, blue black lunargrand and milk shake great jones.

rain gard?

suede brush?

school me please
Cole Haan sells a swede cleaning kit (I'm sure you can find other brands also) but it comes with an eraser for marks and a brush

thanks @prometheus888 and @somecallmejon

i grabbed another code from gilt on a different email, and they gave me 25 percent off for a cancelled order.

so i'll be investing in those.

The code AMERICA still works for 30% off as well

:smh: this plus the gilt plus CH lowering the prices again =s I could have saved about $45.00 >: that's why I hate checking their site.

Why does this always happen to me. Happened last time too when CH had the 50% code for the whole site. :lol:

Last edited:
The America code and the Gilt code can't stack...

Anyone got another discount code that can stack with the America or gilt one? Thanks.

A few colorways marked down to $99 before codes, if you can find something in your size. Can anyone advise how the Chukka's fit size wise compared to the regular Lunargrands? I'm 8.5 in the regulars

Back
Top Bottom