Lunargrand

did the $25 off and share with 5 friends last night

havent gotten the email for it

did everyone else get theirs yet?

Just bought a pair of black suede lunargrand wingtips for $80 after taxes w/2 day shoprunner shipping...SCORE! Glad I found out about the $25 stackable coupon.

Got my eye on a pair of waterproofs for about $114 w/o shipping using Cole Haan's current promos. Is this a good price or should I wait for another sale? I was hoping to pay about $100 for 'em.
Was able to cop a pair from sales for 90 last time, but you would have to wait for them to go into the Sale section, then hope for a 30%-40% additional sale.  But then you would also have to factor in sizing limitations. I waited and got lucky a couple times.  So it's up to you if you think it's worth it to buy now or wait to save 30-40 dollars down the line.  I would do the later because CH has sales all the time.  Was able to buy the Lunargrands I wanted for the price i was expecting so that was awesome, and some other sites could pop up with deals too.  

Has anyone tried using their $25 off promo codes multiple times in multiple orders? Might also order 2 pairs of shoes trees in separate orders.

Has anyone tried using their $25 off promo codes multiple times in multiple orders? Might also order 2 pairs of shoes trees in separate orders.
Was looking to get the shoe trees myself. Couldn't find a size chart for them however, any idea which size should i go for if i wear a 7-7.5 in lunargrands?

Was looking to get the shoe trees myself. Couldn't find a size chart for them however, any idea which size should i go for if i wear a 7-7.5 in lunargrands?
You should get a small man. Because I wear 9.5 on lunargrands and I get a size Medium.

Were you able to reuse the $25 off? Also I wonder if you could use the $25 off for 1 shoe tree?

Were you able to reuse the $25 off? Also I wonder if you could use the $25 off for 1 shoe tree?
The F&F discount brings the total for 1 shoe tree to under 20, so the code can't be applied. Had to buy 2 pairs minimum.

whoa, so you stacked like 5 coupons on top of the 30% off for two pairs of shoes? how much would you have paid with out them?

Does anyone know what Zerogrand sizing is like in comparison to Lunargrand? clearance is inevitable, so it wouldn't hurt to know in advance. 

still havent gotten any emails back for the $25 off

It might have not gone through. I got mine almost instantly. But it did take a couple of tries for it to go through, the popup is supposed to close out and a message is supposed to say you got your code.

Has anyone ever been to a cole haan flagship store? Do they all sell the same lunargrands as the website? I'm visiting a city that has one and was wondering if it will be worth the drive to visit one. If it sells the same things i'd rather not go.

Has anyone ever been to a cole haan flagship store? Do they all sell the same lunargrands as the website? I'm visiting a city that has one and was wondering if it will be worth the drive to visit one. If it sells the same things i'd rather not go.
They usually have most of the latest LunarGrands on display. The store I posted the petrol blue photo from was the Century City, CA flagship store. They also had all 4 colors of lace up combat LunarGrand boots on display.

It might be worth giving them a call before you decide to drop by for a visit. Maybe ask specifically if they have what you want to see.

They usually have most of the latest LunarGrands on display. The store I posted the petrol blue photo from was the Century City, CA flagship store. They also had all 4 colors of lace up combat LunarGrand boots on display.

It might be worth giving them a call before you decide to drop by for a visit. Maybe ask specifically if they have what you want to see.

I've been to some nice cole haans where they virtually have all the color ways that the website has but I guess I was looking to see if they have different shoe colorways not available from the website or ones I've never seen before. I suppose I could ask that. I'm afraid they would ask me for the style number or something which I obviously won't know about. Also, most of the time when I call stores I feel like the employees hardly know anything about the products they're selling.

Does anyone know what Zerogrand sizing is like in comparison to Lunargrand? clearance is inevitable, so it wouldn't hurt to know in advance. 
tried on the zerogrands....i wear 10.5 in lunargrands and had to size down to 10 for zerogrands. 

Been eyeing the Woodbury Lunargrands for a long time, finally copped.

Came out to ~138 shipped.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom