Magic, Jordan, Kobe and Lebron Vol. First RING numbers.

What people seem to forget about that "He Quit on His Team" PHX series is that the Reason they were ever up in the series was because Kobe was getting everyone involved and not scoring alot. I know for a fact he didnt have over 30 in any win they got, and he only had like 16 or 17 in another win. Game 6 he did what most expected him to do in game 7, he went for 50 , they lost, so he went back to the Gameplan in game 7 and they happened to lose again. No offense to anyone but these are only things you would know if You actually watched the whole series and Not just remember what Charles Barkley and your friends told you once it was over

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

Originally Posted by babyface34
mj-gif.gif

49153f3deabb3&filename=lakers_toronto_kobe_bryant_81_points.jpg
Yeah 81 vs the raptors in the 2006 regular season...

Lets see what he did in the "real season" that year.

jordan-shrug-o.gif

Jordan pulled that 63 pts.against the Celtics which was one of the best defensive teams back then.

Kobe scored 81 pts in a reg.game against the Raptors.That virtue alone put big difference between the two teams.
roll.gif

It needs logic sometimes not only stats.

Originally Posted by Chris316

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

mj-gif.gif

49153f3deabb3&filename=lakers_toronto_kobe_bryant_81_points.jpg

jordan-shrug-o.gif

Jordan pulled that 63 pts.against the Celtics which was one of the best defensive teams back then.

Kobe scored 81 pts in a reg.game against the Raptors.That virtue alone put big difference between the two teams.
roll.gif

You such a Jordan D-Rider and it's not even funny.
I bet you never watched the full 81 point game and only seen highlights and the box score.

The Lakers were down 19 points at halftime in that game and Kobe still led the comeback while putting up 81 in the game.

The stat's below are just unreal:

tumblr_lfgkdiFs5b1qcmnsoo1_500.png

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Originally Posted by Chris316

jordan-shrug-o.gif

roll.gif

You such a Jordan D-Rider and it's not even funny.
I bet you never watched the full 81 point game and only seen highlights and the box score.

The Lakers were down 19 points at halftime in that game and Kobe still led the comeback while putting up 81 in the game.

The stat's below are just unreal:

tumblr_lfgkdiFs5b1qcmnsoo1_500.png
Not at all bro. I just contrasted a different factor on how the 2 games where diff.

If you'll gonna read my other posts in other thread,you'll see how I defended KB against Lebrotards here in NT.

Originally Posted by quik1987

*calls someone a Jordan D-rider* *makes Kobe D-rider statements*
And you're one annoying Kobe hater/troll. Find something else better to do with your simple life

Originally Posted by Essential1

They are 4 great players, 2 still playing.. When it is all said and done.. Those 4 will make up 80% of the Top 5 greatest NBA Players to ever live.

Kobe will never be top 5.

Jellybean isnt even a top 5 laker.

have a seat.

laugh.gif
 JUST STOP!!!

laugh.gif
@ how this just became a kobe thread.

Lebron just won the chip and Kobe still fresh on you guys mind.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

^^ what does he have to cheer for?

the Knicks?
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Oh you didnt know ? The Knicks are Getting rid of Amare's contract and picking up Deron Williams, JKidd, Jason Terry and Lamar Odom this summer on their way to an NBA title
laugh.gif

Anyway, buncha herbs in here taking part in a never ending argument. Whats the point?

Originally Posted by budap06

What people seem to forget about that "He Quit on His Team" PHX series is that the Reason they were ever up in the series was because Kobe was getting everyone involved and not scoring alot. I know for a fact he didnt have over 30 in any win they got, and he only had like 16 or 17 in another win. Game 6 he did what most expected him to do in game 7, he went for 50 , they lost, so he went back to the Gameplan in game 7 and they happened to lose again. No offense to anyone but these are only things you would know if You actually watched the whole series and Not just remember what Charles Barkley and your friends told you once it was over

Really? how about when he quit in Boston? What was the reasoning there?

all bias aside, how is the logo saying kobe is the greatest laker different than the big O calling lebron the best ever?

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Really? how about when he quit in Boston? What was the reasoning there?

So i guess anytime the lakers get blown out its because kobe quit on the team, not because of what the other team did. If Kobe wanted to quit in that Boston series, it would have been in game 5. They were down 3-1 already. That game 6 turned into a blowout fast. 
Guess Durant quit on his team in game 5 in the finals since they got blown out too. 

The dialogue goes however the person wants to skew the situation. 

A lot of hurt feelings in here, can't accept Kobe didn't earn his first ring. Can't stay on topic.

I'm not a Knicks fan.

I just enjoyed Kobe looking like a complete fool when when he disregarded Jeremy Lin and got almost 40pts dropped on him.

I also enjoyed Chris Childs giving Kobe a 2 piece.

A lot of hurt feelings in here, can't accept Kobe didn't earn his first ring. Can't stay on topic.

I'm not a Knicks fan.

I just enjoyed Kobe looking like a complete fool when when he disregarded Jeremy Lin and got almost 40pts dropped on him.

tumblr_lmuk7efud31qidsbp.gif

As someone who watched that game live as it was happening, the Raptors pretty much let him have 81, Jalen Rose talked about this, they were playing zone, they didn't double, the left rookie Joey Graham on an island with Kobe, so i will never find that 81 as impressive as some people do. Good for Kobe, but Sam Mitchell basically threw the game. 

The most important number is how many years it took them to win the ring. Lebron took 9 Jordan took 6. What was Jordan doing his 9th year?? Or Kobe for that fact....

People honestly need to get off that "it was the Raptors"
A team that Iverson, T-Mac, Bron, Vince, and Ray played the same amount of times a year as Kobe or more...
If he did it against them, they had the same amount of opportunities as Kobe to score that buy didn't come close

Ya'll discrediting a 21 year old player.. who spend his first one or two years playing behind Nick Van Exel and Eddie Jones and giving a player that had 9 years in.

If Kobe was given a title... What is LeBron's situation? after he teamed up with superstars.

Ya'll acting like Kobe and Shaq teamed up.. Kobe was drafted and Shaq was signed

Wade, Bosh, and Bron teamed up and had vets go follow them and chase rings

And sports center is the worst.. they have a stat for everything "KD averages 30+ points when he kisses his mom on the right cheek first instead of the left cheek" or "Wade scores 25 and had 7+ assist when he eats campbell's chicken noodle soup instead of chunky's soup"
sportscenter is made to make people look super good or horrible

I'm not a Knicks fan.

You waited a long time didn't you ? Poor you. Where were you from 00-2010
laugh.gif

And how the hell  did Jeremly Lin make Kobe look like a fool when Kobe didn't even guard him in that game ?
laugh.gif

Sit your @%% down. Craptor fan
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

As someone who watched that game live as it was happening, the Raptors pretty much let him have 81, Jalen Rose talked about this, they were playing zone, they didn't double, the left rookie Joey Graham on an island with Kobe, so i will never find that 81 as impressive as some people do. Good for Kobe, but Sam Mitchell basically threw the game. 
I watched that game too and I completely agree. Especially in the late stages of the game, it was clear Kobe was going to shoot absolutely every time he touched it, yet the Raptors did nothing to get the ball out of his hands.  Yeah, he got 81 and that's impressive by any standard, but he did it against pretty limited resistance. In terms of Kobe's career achievements, getting 81 should go pretty low on the overall list, IMO.

Originally Posted by lawdog1

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

I watched that game too and I completely agree. Especially in the late stages of the game, it was clear Kobe was going to shoot absolutely every time he touched it, yet the Raptors did nothing to get the ball out of his hands.  Yeah, he got 81 and that's impressive by any standard, but he did it against pretty limited resistance. In terms of Kobe's career achievements, getting 81 should go pretty low on the overall list, IMO.

lol... DO you guys know how Wilt Chamberlain scored 100?

If Kobe's 81 wasn't impressive to you, then Wilt's 100 was complete trash.

You know basketball a bit, a lot of clowns here don't. LOL

LA should've won that one, but oh well.

Back
Top Bottom