Magic, Jordan, Kobe and Lebron Vol. First RING numbers.

And another one for the trolls �

Look for game 3 vs Sactown playoff. And if you have time look up game 4 2000 Finals . Link here

Kobe didn't earn his 1st ring all right
roll.gif

Just glad dude won't be joining the convo of one of the best to ever play and not get a ring. I still want afro kobe back.

So what you're saying is, Kobe just accepted that L. Ok. I got you.

I thought the point of the regular season was to win and get home court advantage. But ya, I guess LAL didn't want that against OKC.

It all makes sense now. You're a basketball genius bro.

Did I see what happened after the Lakers game? Ya, did you?
okn48y.png

And then Melo and Stat came back and messed up the chemistry.

Men lie, women lie, numbers don't
Kobe 2000 finals

game 1: 14 points on 13 shots.

game 2: scored 2 points and played 9 minutes due to an injury

game 3: didn't play

game 4: This was the game when Kobe stepped up and hit some big shots in over time. Kobe played pretty good and this game and had 28 points on 51% shooting, but Shaq had 36 points and 21 rebounds.

game 5: scored 8 points on 4-20 shots (20 FG%)

game 6: 8-27 shooting (29 FG%)

Compare that to Shaq's performance in the 2000 Finals.

Shaq averaged 38 points, 17 rebounds, 3 blocks and 2 assists on 61% shooting

Game 1: 43 points, 19 rebounds, 4 assists and 3 blocks 67% shooting

Game 2: 40 points, 24 rebounds, 4 assists and 3 blocks 61%shooting

Game 3: 33 points, 13 rebounds, 2 blocks 62% shooting

Game 4: 36 points, 21 rebounds, 2 blocks, 2 steals 52% shooting

Game 5: 35 points, 11 rebounds, 3 assists, 2 blocks, 2 steals 63% shooting

Game 6: 41 points, 12 rebounds, 4 blocks 59% shooting

Earned_M-SS_Tee_white.png

545286_3807312115690_1192005482_n.jpg

kobe-crying1_display_image.jpg

nba_g_shaq8_sy_300.jpg

2015209297.jpg

shaq-and-kobe.jpg

Take the L like the one Kobe took against Lin.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Kobe lovers stay trying to rewrite history. At the end of the day for Kobe's first 3 rings he was NEVER Finals MVP or regular season MVP. That says all we need to know about Kobe Bryant.

just flip the script... if wade won the finals mvp and carried the team on his back, you kobe stans would dog the %$%% outta lebron and be saying the exact same %$%%..

Did someone say numbers don't lie? Hm

Not that I disagree with what was posted, but the statement was a fallacy in itself

Objectivity doesn't exist in some of you guys. Nothing but tunnel vision here.

I don't understand how you can discredit either of these players.

At the end of the day they are both very special players. ESPN is full of crap and what does that stat really prove?

Different situations, different opponents, different time, different roles on teams but that all doesn't matter to you guys. Lets just discredit one for the sake of the other. It's actually disturbing. The real worlds doesn't work like that people.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
at Bron earning his one and only ring. I guess teaming up with 2 other superstars doesn't make it easier. Lulz.

Originally Posted by prison mike

laugh.gif
at Bron earning his one and only ring. I guess teaming up with 2 other superstars doesn't make it easier. Lulz.
ok then... reverse the role.. what has kobe ever done without pau or shaq?.. im not discrediting anyone, but you cant look at it one way and not the other..

so when he had 25 pts 11 rebounds 7 assist and 4 blacks in game 7 against Blazers all while and he's injured AND he's just 21, he didn't earn the that 1st championship? Don't reach Finals without him but that being said Shaq did lead them in the Finals.

i mean i understand you hate the guy or whatever but to totally disregard his effort in the regular season/playoffs because he hurt in the Finals is a little unfair.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

laugh.gif
ok then... reverse the role.. what has kobe ever done without pau or shaq?.. im not discrediting anyone, but you cant look at it one way and not the other..

Yes, you actually can. All other championship teams were put together through the draft and through trades. Bron and co. on the other hand came together overnight. They took a shortcut. Used a cheat code. They 2kimmatakechargeathalfcourt cheesed it.

Miami Heat are like those microwave, just add water cakes. I mean, it's technically a cake but not really a cake.

laugh.gif

Yes, you actually can. All other championship teams were put together through the draft and through trades. Bron and co. on the other hand came together overnight. They took a shortcut. Used a cheat code. They 2kimmatakechargeathalfcourt cheesed it.

Miami Heat are like those microwave, just add water cakes. I mean, it's technically a cake but not really a cake.
Free agency is part of the game. Just like how the lakers brought in artest to repeat.

laugh.gif
@ comparing Artest to wade and bosh. When was the last time Artest was an all star? How is that even comparable?

Brons one and only championship = microwave Easy Mac.

Originally Posted by RetroSan

so when he had 25 pts 11 rebounds 7 assist and 4 blacks in game 7 against Blazers all while and he's injured AND he's just 21, he didn't earn the that 1st championship? Don't reach Finals without him but that being said Shaq did lead them in the Finals.

i mean i understand you hate the guy or whatever but to totally disregard his effort in the regular season/playoffs because he hurt in the Finals is a little unfair.

That's all you really had to say champ.  I applaud you and the rest of the Kobe brigade for standing up for your boy because that's what your suppose to do.  In all 3 of Kobe's first championships he had his moments or had his games.............however Shaq was the MAIN GUY each year during that 3-peat run.  Nobody is trying to discredit Kobe, everybody knows that he's one of the greatest players of all-time, no doubt about that.  Kobe fans in here are just trying to cop pleas and looking to gain sympathy.  Talking about "they don't reach/make the Finals without Kobe", well yeah those teams don't make the Finals without Fisher, Van Exel. or the waterboy for that matter.  Any and everybody on a team contributes in some sort of way, but there can only be 1 captain, 1 honcho, or 1 Batman.  At NO POINT during that 3-peat run was Kobe ever any of those things on a consistent basis, he was Robin and he played his role perfectly.  Who knows maybe that Lakers team wins another 2 or 3 championships if Kobe/Robin plays his role instead of trying to take over the scene before being properly prepared. 

laugh.gif
@ comparing Artest to wade and bosh. When was the last time Artest was an all star? How is that even comparable?

so theres rules on the quality of free agents a team can bring in? id contine to argue with you but you prob just sitting at your computer lookin like your avy.

Originally Posted by bilbo07

laugh.gif

so theres rules on the quality of free agents a team can bring in? id contine to argue with you but you prob just sitting at your computer lookin like your avy.

Please, you sound foolish. Ron was one addition, not a whole team.

Straight minute rice title.

Originally Posted by bilbo07

laugh.gif

Please, you sound foolish. Ron was one addition, not a whole team.

Straight minute rice title.
but your argument is invalid since techincally bron and bosh were traded to miami.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

That's all you really had to say champ.  I applaud you and the rest of the Kobe brigade for standing up for your boy because that's what your suppose to do.  In all 3 of Kobe's first championships he had his moments or had his games.............however Shaq was the MAIN GUY each year during that 3-peat run.  Nobody is trying to discredit Kobe, everybody knows that he's one of the greatest players of all-time, no doubt about that.  Kobe fans in here are just trying to cop pleas and looking to gain sympathy.  Talking about "they don't reach/make the Finals without Kobe", well yeah those teams don't make the Finals without Fisher, Van Exel. or the waterboy for that matter.  Any and everybody on a team contributes in some sort of way, but there can only be 1 captain, 1 honcho, or 1 Batman.  At NO POINT during that 3-peat run was Kobe ever any of those things on a consistent basis, he was Robin and he played his role perfectly.  Who knows maybe that Lakers team wins another 2 or 3 championships if Kobe/Robin plays his role instead of trying to take over the scene before being properly prepared. 

Van Exel was never on any of the Finals teams.

laugh.gif

Couple of things people. Let's be real Lakers first 3 championships were not the finals those years, it was the WCF each of those years. Portland, Kings, Spurs etc..... that's when SHAQ and KOBE really dominated. Lakers had such a huge advantage in the finals those years facing really no good bigs (pacers, sixers and nets) so Shaq when to work, as expected. Here's their playoff PPG during those 3 years for the whole playoffs, not just finals.

2000 - Shaq 30 and Kobe 22
2001 - Shaq 30 and Kobe 30
2002 - Shaq 28 and Kobe 27

That 2001 playoff run was INSANE though! They  killed everything in their way!

^ I didn't click it but if it's the video where DB pulls the race card, then get that $@%! outta here. People wanna bring race into topics they don't belong.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Van Exel was never on any of the Finals teams.

My mistake, thank you for the correction.

Back
Top Bottom