MAKING A MURDERER | Season 2 on October 19th!

Was Steven Avery set up to take the fall?

• Yes

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
Folding under pressure :smh:

This dude made my blood boil during the documentary man. What a stupid *** incompetent lawyer. Looked like a fool in this interview also. The fact that he was always smiling and laughing in the documentary made me so angry and this just reaffirms it. Dude is literally clueless. I think if Brendan had Strang and Buting he could've won his case but he had this piece of **** instead.

The biggest thing that makes me think it was all set up was the car.  these dudes are somehow smart enough to get ALL of her blood out of the house and garage after this alleged brutal murder, to where there is no trace of her AT ALL, but he's just gonna lazily park her car right in his own freakin junkyard? not even use his CAR CRUSHER but just half *** hide it behind a couple twigs and a piece of wood? nah

i mean cmon, you're telling me he was careful enough to get rid of all evidence of her being cut up and shot and raped but leaves the car sittin like that!?!  On his damn property?

^^ Basically. And then the lady just happens find exactly where the car is out of 100's of cars on 40 acres off the strength of a sign from god :rofl: . Cmon fam. You can't make this stuff up.

Last edited:
^^ Basically. And then the lady just happens find exactly where the car is out of 100's of cars on 40 acres off the strength of a sign from god :rofl: . Cmon fam. You can't make this stuff up.
And none of thr cars are behind branches and wood from what I could see hidden to not be hidden if u ask me terrible set up too noticeable

Last edited:
I wonder if they ever tried to find prints on those pieces of wood that was on the car

Intrigued and got 4 episodes in until it rustled my jimmies so much that I skipped to the last episode, damn pigs.

it makes less than zero sense that the key was in his bedroom. Why on earth would he keep that key in his room. there is literally no logical reason 

it makes less than zero sense that the key was in his bedroom. Why on earth would he keep that key in his room. there is literally no logical reason 

The crazy thing is that the key was found on the 4th search, iirc. Cop testified it waz laying there in thr open.

Another thing, was the key even tried to insure it was for that car.

The whole thing is so suspect man

Like SA lawyer said

It's all really scary if they framed him

Legit will keep you up at night

The crazy thing is that the key was found on the 4th search, iirc. Cop testified it waz laying there in thr open.

Another thing, was the key even tried to insure it was for that car.

Not only that.....Lenk found the key. The other county had searched the house extensively....and Lenk VOLUNTEERED to go help search....and as soon as he's there, voila.

Guess who found the Bullet after months of searching.....Lenk again the day after he enters the garage.

So you mean to tell me that a whole bunch of searches in the garage have been done from November to March 1st or whatever....and no DNA evidence is found. But on March 2nd, when Lenk enters the garage....he finds the bullet IMMEDIATLEY?

:lol: :smh: cmon man. This sht is so obvious. Steven and Brenden need a retrial ASAP.

Last edited:
Regardless of if they ever get exonerated or not, this lil flick shows the true power of film. Literally has the whole country (maybe world) buzzing about a decade old case that nobody outside of Wisconsin probably even knew or would care about. Without this doc, dudes would just be rotting away with no hope...I wonder if word has gotten back to SA and Brendan about their newfound "celebrity status"

Hahahhaah, the lawyer Len was so ****** dumb. He was in on it, I refuse to believe that someone is that dumb. Nope, he was in on it.

The car just sitting there was funny to me. Guy cleaned up the house, cleaned the car of his finger prints and didn't clean the blood from the car? Hid the car in the open field instead of crushing it like everything else. Makes perfect sense.

this series was depressing.

Strang and Buting are real mutha F in G's...they killed in cross examination. justice system is so corrupt :smh:

The excused juror said his daughter was inna car accident and he felt uncomfortable with the other jurors.

Uncomfortable because he mentiond at lunch in day 1 something to the affect of that it all didnt add up and it weird. Another juror told him "well maybe you should leave" .. the next day he's excused

Has there been any confirmation about the jurors having connection to the police department. I read comments about it, but not real links/info.

Regardless of if they ever get exonerated or not, this lil flick shows the true power of film. Literally has the whole country (maybe world) buzzing about a decade old case that nobody outside of Wisconsin probably even knew or would care about. Without this doc, dudes would just be rotting away with no hope...I wonder if word has gotten back to SA and Brendan about their newfound "celebrity status"
Oh yeah, I'm sure they have heard the buzz about their case.

Has there been any confirmation about the jurors having connection to the police department. I read comments about it, but not real links/info.

I think his dad says it in the doc, but i doubt youll find that in writing sonewhere

I can legit feel myself hating the Averys for no logical reason. It's like I'm admitting to being racist or something, but I just cant stand their whole piece of crap family. They're uneducated, and have this huge eyesore junkyard in the middle of town. Everytime I listen to one of them speak I want to punch them in the their stupid faces. I'm admitting all this to say, I can see how police in the town could have a bias towards dude. They just want him and his family out of there. Imagine all the other stories that people have about the family.

I'm not saying AT ALL that I support framing an innocent man for rape or murder. I'm just saying, I can see how the cops could have a huge bias toward dude because honestly I have those same feelings and they don't live in my town

The **** is wrong with you ?

Last edited:
I can legit feel myself hating the Averys for no logical reason. It's like I'm admitting to being racist or something, but I just cant stand their whole piece of crap family. They're uneducated, and have this huge eyesore junkyard in the middle of town. Everytime I listen to one of them speak I want to punch them in the their stupid faces. I'm admitting all this to say, I can see how police in the town could have a bias towards dude. They just want him and his family out of there. Imagine all the other stories that people have about the family.

I'm not saying AT ALL that I support framing an innocent man for rape or murder. I'm just saying, I can see how the cops could have a huge bias toward dude because honestly I have those same feelings and they don't live in my town
Bruh...
:smh:

catching up on this series & i'm on episode 4.

man this whole case is so suspect...

truly shows how corrupt our justice system is.

First off Brendan is completely innocent, the police and his first lawyer completely screwed him. They could have gotten him to say that he saw Aliens come and kill the girl. As far as Avery I have this feeling that he messed with the wrong person years back even before he went to jail for the first time or was witness to a whole other crime and for that reason someone is out to get him. But I would like to know how is his mental health. Is there anyway that he could commit a crime and not remember doing it, almost as if he has multiple personalities syndrome.  

White house response to the petition to pardon Steven and Brendan:

A response to your petition on the Teresa Halbach murder case:

Thank you for signing a We the People petition on the Teresa Halbach murder case, currently featured on the "Making a Murderer" documentary series. We appreciate your interest in this case.

To best respond to your petition, we should go over what exactly presidential pardoning power entails.

The U.S. Constitution grants the power of clemency to the President:

"The President ... shall have Power to Grant Reprieves and Pardons for Offenses against the United States."

This clemency authority empowers the President to exercise leniency towards persons who have committed federal crimes. Under the Constitution, only federal criminal convictions, such as those adjudicated in the United States District Courts, may be pardoned by the President. In addition, the President's pardon power extends to convictions adjudicated in the Superior Court of the District of Columbia and military court-martial proceedings. However, the President cannot pardon a state criminal offense.

Since Steven Avery and Brendan Dassey are both state prisoners, the President cannot pardon them. A pardon in this case would need to be issued at the state level by the appropriate authorities.

While this case is out of the Administration's purview, President Obama is committed to restoring the sense of fairness at the heart of our justice system. That's why he has granted 184 commutations total -- more than the last five presidents combined -- and has issued 66 pardons over his time in office.

President Obama has commuted the sentences of more men and women than the past five presidents combined.

This Administration has taken a number of important actions to reduce the federal prison population in keeping with the President’s continuing efforts to enhance the fairness and effectiveness of the criminal justice system at all phases and to better address the vicious cycle of poverty, criminality and incarceration that traps too many Americans and weakens too many communities. These include:

Signing the Fair Sentencing Act, a bill that reduced the 100-1 sentencing disparity between crack and powder cocaine, and eliminated the mandatory minimum sentence for simple possession of crack cocaine. The Justice Department's "Smart on Crime" initiative, in which federal prosecutors are concentrating efforts and resources on the worst offenders and avoiding triggering excessive mandatory minimums for low-level, nonviolent drug offenders. Commuting the sentences of dozens of people sentenced under outdated and unfair drug laws.

In 2014, President Obama also issued an Executive Order creating a Task Force on 21st Century Policing that produced a concrete blueprint for cities and towns on new strategies to build trust between law enforcement and the communities they serve while enhancing public safety. (The Task Force’s final report is available here.)

And he has met with Americans across the country who are working to improve the criminal justice system, from law enforcement officials working to lower crime and incarceration rates, to former prisoners who are earning their second chance. Last summer, he became the first sitting president to visit a federal prison. And he continues to work with Congress to pass meaningful criminal justice reform that makes the system fairer, smarter, and more cost-effective, while enhancing the ability of law enforcement to keep our communities safe.

Thanks again for raising your voices. We hope you'll continue to participate on the platform.

-- The We the People Team

Back
Top Bottom