Man captures his own shooting while recording video for FaceBook. *WARNING GRAPHIC*

No he isn't.

You want a community composed largely of single mothers to engage their own children in warfare?

Say that out loud and tell me it makes a sense.

Some of you dudes need to learn when to just sit one out just spouting out stupid ****.
Oh, My bad. i forgot that there are absolutely no men in Chicago.

You need to learn when to just sit one out just spouting out stupid ****

Some of you really need to go look at the murder rates for Chicago over the past 40 years.

Chicago has always been bad. It just became a talking point and sensationalized in the media and by Republicans. In fact it's a lot better than it was 20 or 30 years ago.
EXACTLY. thank you for pointing this out.

People will scream, gentrification, systemic racism, and poor education all day long.

No one is saying these things dont exist. Im saying since when have these things NOT existed. Since when?
America was founded on the oppression of black people, and minorities in general. And it never stopped. It continued.

But yet somehow, in the midst of EVEN WORSE systemic racism, gentrification, under-education, a bigger drug problem, less civil rights...
black people were able to organize and CREATE a change for the better in their community.

But hey gentrification, right?

What we're seeing today are the results of a strategic and deliberate plan by those that have had the real power for more than a century in this country.

Its started with taking the leaders out of the community through drug addiction , financial bribery, and murder. The father is taken out of the home through a system that is leveraged against them, and welfare laws that rewarded single mothermood. You then use varoius media channels like newspaper, radio, television, internet to condition the minds of this counntry by promoting never ending messages of hatred and self hate towards targeted groups of people. The result is a generation that hates themselves as much as those in power do, that will help download the same program to the next generation.

Do these kids have to kill each other,thise of us on outside looking in would say "they don't". But put yourself behind the eyes of a 13 year old kid who's own conscious tells him "lets kill that ***". He's been conditioned to kill his entire life.

The solution has to be a collective effort that is as strategic, deliberate, and multifaceted the plan that got us to this point. It will take many years to reverse the damage that already been done.

Last edited:
What we're seeing today are the results of a strategic and deliberate plan by those that have had the real power for more than a century in this country.

Its started with taking the leaders out of the community through drug addiction , financial bribery, and murder. The father is taken out of the home through a system that is leveraged against them, and welfare laws that rewarded single mothermood. You then use varoius media channels like newspaper, radio, television, internet to condition the minds of this counntry by promoting never ending messages of hatred and self hate towards targeted groups of people. The result is a generation that hates themselves as much as those in power do, that will help download the same program to the next generation.

Do these kids have to kill each other,thise of us on outside looking in would say "they don't". But put yourself behind the eyes of a 13 year old kid who's own conscious tells him "lets kill that ***". He's been conditioned to kill his entire life.

The solution has to be a collective effort that is as strategic, deliberate, and multifaceted the plan that got us to this point. It will take many years to reverse the damage that already been done.

wow.

just, wow.

Dnt know if this has been mentioned but the person you can see shooting in the video is reportedly his friend returning fire, not the assailant. Englewood, you crazy. Crime and violence is still stuck in the 80s and 90s there.

Last edited:
The way the camera captures the tree, the sky and the stop sign at the end is just...

Then the camera is covered.

This is all facts.

The so-called "war on poverty" was constructed to destroy minority, namely black families.

Welfare has destroyed more black families than it has helped.

Basically incentivizes single mothers staying single because a two-parent household would raise her income and lower her benefits.

This is all facts.

The so-called "war on poverty" was constructed to destroy minority, namely black families.

Basically incentivizes single mothers staying single because a two-parent household would raise her income and lower her benefits.

I think the glorification of being a hustler and/or gangsta has done just as much, if not more, damage to the psyche of the black community.
It goes like this:
-Guy sells dope.
-Eventually he gets caught because the drug trade is designed to enslave those people still dumb enough to try it.
-Guy gets sent to prison which CREATES the single parent home.
-Woman has to get on welfare and/or work 2 jobs to support the family that the BG left behind
-Woman has no time to teach her kids morals because she works too much
-Unsupervised kid get into the streets with the rest of his fatherless friends and starts the cycle over again.

The problem is, that in the 60s and 70s, the white establishment was trying to kill, rape, belittle, dehumanize and beat blacks into submission.
But history has taught us that using that course of action will only lead to uprising and revolution. So they had to change tactics.

In 2016, blacks are shackled by a prison of the mind.
A prison that many blacks happily live in and never want to break out.

Just look at the street cat in the video.
He is bragging about how they opened the store back up so he can have somewhere to duck into, in case he gets shot at.
He is so proud of that, that he had to live stream it to the world.
Happily imprisoned.

Goodness he got dumped on! Please don't tell me this was just some ole innocent dude I wrong place at wrong time bc I ain't buying it and no i didn't read, lol. If I take a wild guess, this dude has been wanted by some other faction for a while now.

Cliff notes

We need better representation out here in 2016 man, smh folks still talking in this old country dumb sounding drawls. Even with a Black educated man in office we have too many folks still not wanting to be better, smh

chicago is crazy

i know an NT member who don't really post like that (not gonna say any names) but his cousin got shot and he lives in Chicago........house got dumped on at 5am

got hit a few places and almost lost his leg

:wow:

that is the realest thing i ever seen written on niketalk no matter the subject, take all my reps

Honestly, I think the only solution for SouthSide Chicago and all the hoods is Martial Law. I seriously think that's the only way to eradicate the foolishness.

I think the glorification of being a hustler and/or gangsta has done just as much, if not more, damage to the psyche of the black community.
It goes like this:
-Guy sells dope.
-Eventually he gets caught because the drug trade is designed to enslave those people still dumb enough to try it.
-Guy gets sent to prison which CREATES the single parent home.
-Woman has to get on welfare and/or work 2 jobs to support the family that the BG left behind
-Woman has no time to teach her kids morals because she works too much
-Unsupervised kid get into the streets with the rest of his fatherless friends and starts the cycle over again.

The problem is, that in the 60s and 70s, the white establishment was trying to kill, rape, belittle, dehumanize and beat blacks into submission.
But history has taught us that using that course of action will only lead to uprising and revolution. So they had to change tactics.

In 2016, blacks are shackled by a prison of the mind.
A prison that many blacks happily live in and never want to break out.

Just look at the street cat in the video.
He is bragging about how they opened the store back up so he can have somewhere to duck into, in case he gets shot at.
He is so proud of that, that he had to live stream it to the world.
Happily imprisoned.

Statistics paint a different picture.

Approximately 72% of black children are raised in single-family households.

Approximately 1 in 15 black men are incarcerated.

Unless those who are in and out of prison are the only ones out here having kids, there's plenty of black men who have never been to prison yet are single fathers.

Again welfare penalizes those with higher incomes, it deincentivizes two-family households. In fact it deincentivizes single-mothers from breaking through income thresholds because of benefits loss.

Unless someone stands to make significantly more income to where the loss of benefits would be rendered immaterial, it is in many single-mothers best interest to stay under a certain level of income as they can just receive child support (which is not taxed by the IRS) and keep their benefits.

Plenty of black men work, multiple jobs and have little upward mobility because they're single fathers who have to pay child support. It's a vicious cycle really and while black males are no doubt incarcerated at a disproportionately higher rate than any other group in America, that is not the main root of broken families in black communities.

I digress...We're getting into a bit of a different topic.

This here, this happened absolutely because of the reasons I outlined in my first post. People have been protesting the violence in Chicago for decades now. No show of force is going to curb this violence. Instead there needs to be a funneling of resources into these communities.

Schools need to be improved, Chicago teachers are underpaid, the schools are underfunded. Just the other day Chicago teachers had a strike over the issue.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-chicago-education-idUSKCN0WY4ZM

Opportunities for black youth on the South Side aren't present the way they're for white youth on the North Side.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/busin...k-county-suburbs-0323-biz-20160322-story.html

Many of these neighborhoods are essentially economically abandoned. No money is coming out of the neighborhoods and thus no money is going into these neighborhoods.

We can victim blame 'til we're blue in the face but the facts remain, as I said from the outset. Any time violence keeps happening over decades in a black or minority community it's because of ....

In a nutshell

- Gentrification
- Redlining
- Poor education
- Lack of opportunities
- Inept local government, police...

I'm not from Chicago, but anytime you see these things happen again and again in a city, it's the same things.

Last edited:
I hear what you are saying but
blacks in the 60s had way worse schools. Teachers were underpaid with less resources than now,
plus there were even less opportunities for black youth, plus there was even less money going into black neighborhoods.

But yet they were still able to do what we are talking about. Which is organize and provide these things to ourselves, and clean up the neighborhoods.

But its impossible in today's world?

How does that make sense to you?
Those factors have always existed since the founding of this country. It was designed that way. We all know this.

But just so i can understand your rationale on this
-A person having to move to another area, means we should kill each other at alarming rates?
-A person not being able to afford things in a certain area because the prices were raised selectively, means we should kill each other at alarming rates?
-A person being poorly educated,(this point is BS, information is at our fingertips in 2016), means we should kill each other at alarming rates?
-A person having less opportunities(BS point; opportunities are made not always given), means we should kill each other at alarming rates?
-A person being the victim of corrupt government; means we should kill each other at alarming rates?

Its time to stop playing the victim role, and actually take our neighborhoods back.

Or we could just keep complaining about the systemic racism that has always existed and make no progress,
while waiting on the very people who stacked the deck against us to give us some better cards.

http://lawnewz.com/video/video-judge-tells-kids-to-stop-acting-like-youre-trash-in-epic-speech/

" I am sick and tired of seeing people who look like you and I [black] come in my courtroom, and I have to sentence them to prison,” Colvin later said. “And then you hear them fussing on TV about African Americans being in the prison system. Well, guess what, if you don’t do what it takes to there, you won’t be a part of it. You already know the game. If you know they [the police] come into your community more than they do in other communities, then guess what, you’ve got a heads up. So that means you’ve got to do what’s right, right?”

Last edited:
I hear what you are saying but
blacks in the 60s had way worse schools. Teachers were underpaid with less resources than now,
plus there were even less opportunities for black youth, plus there was even less money going into black neighborhoods.

But yet they were still able to do what we are talking about. Which is organize and provide these things to ourselves, and clean up the neighborhoods.

But its impossible in today's world?

How does that make sense to you?
Those factors have always existed since the founding of this country. It was designed that way. We all know this.

But just so i can understand your rationale on this
-A person having to move to another area, means we should kill each other at alarming rates?
-A person not being able to afford things in a certain area because the prices were raised selectively, means we should kill each other at alarming rates?
-A person being poorly educated,(this point is BS, information is at our fingertips in 2016), means we should kill each other at alarming rates?
-A person having less opportunities(BS point; opportunities are made not always given), means we should kill each other at alarming rates?
-A person being the victim of corrupt government; means we should kill each other at alarming rates?

Its time to stop playing the victim role, and actually take our neighborhoods back.

Or we could just keep complaining about the systemic racism that has always existed and make no progress,
while waiting on the very people who stacked the deck against us to give us some better cards.

Spare me the revisionist history. In the 60s and 70s black inner cities faced even higher crime rates. The number of murders has dropped since then in Chicago.

There are groups that march in protest of these killings and work to better these neighborhoods. So your argument is overly facile. It's going to take a systematic overhaul from local government, education, law enforcement and businesses to make a difference.

If black communities had the capital to fix their neighborhoods, better their schools and create opportunities for the youth, what your proposing might be feasible.

The links I provided tell us that is not the case. There just isn't enough money. That's why teachers are on strike and youth groups are having meetings trying to find ways to fix the unemployment problem in south side Chicago.

Big businesses do continue pushing out and pricing out smaller businesses and they fail to hire enough local black youth.

No money is coming out of these neighborhoods and therefore no money is going back in, thus schools suffer.

Historical ramifications of redlining has many black children being born into incredibly dire circumstances where their mothers have an incentive to remain on welfare else lose their benefits of they go over an income threshold.

And a focus on incarceration instead of rehabilitation ensures a pattern of imprisonment and redivism for those in the system. How can people hope to re-enter society when they were never apart of it in the first place?

No these kids don't have to be killing one another, they don't know anything else however. This is their reality. They were born in it, they were molded by it and they weren't shown another way.

It's not all on the black community, America has a debt to pay. We need to inject money and resources into these neighborhoods.

Right....Because these kids have computers at home and know what LinkedIn is. :rolleyes

SMH.

Right....Because these kids have computers at home and know what LinkedIn is. :rolleyes

SMH.

Right because there's no such thing as a public library or cell phone...

Right because there's no such thing as a public library or cell phone...

Right because these kids know how to properly research, create and format resumes/cover letters and job search.

These schools are not properly equipping kids to survive in society.

Last edited:
This is all facts.

I seen da Pruitt-Igoe public housing documentary and one of da point that rubbed me da wrong way was that fathers were banned from living in da projects or da struggling mothers & their kids were not eligible for housing.

That was fishy to say da least.

Last edited:
I seen da Pruitt-Igoe public housing documentary and one of da point that rubbed me da wrong way was that fathers were banned from living in da projects or da struggling mothers & their kids were not eligible for housing.

Its almost like that here.

Not sure it it counts BFs though but I know womem will lose all thier assistance if they catch a man living with them :x

Know someone where this happened.

Luckily we're located on a tristate line so she just moved to KY.

Last edited:

i take it you've never seem Claudine from the 70's

its nothing 'fishy' about it.

jesus christ

who raised you dudes?

If black communities had the capital to fix their neighborhoods, better their schools and create opportunities for the youth, what your proposing might be feasible.

The links I provided tell us that is not the case. There just isn't enough money. That's why teachers are on strike and youth groups are having meetings trying to find ways to fix the unemployment problem in south side Chicago.

Big businesses do continue pushing out and pricing out smaller businesses and they fail to hire enough local black youth.

No money is coming out of these neighborhoods and therefore no money is going back in, thus schools suffer.

can i ask a question?

if what you say is true, that black communities lack the capital to fix their neighborhoods, better their schools and create opportunities for the youth.

where should/can the capital come from to remedy these issues?

serious question.

Back
Top Bottom