Man doesn't do anything after a guy slaps his girl's phone out her hand on NYC Subway

We're goin down fighting. ***** better not turn his back to either of us :lol:
Oh nah I feel you, that's why she keeps that blade. She not about to fight no grown man :lol:

I mean, even with, "Inflated Confidence" because she has a knife is risky.

You trust that she can get the knife out and use it in time before someone knocks her lights out?

Nah man, best bet is to tell your woman to run away before she gets damaged.

Fully, I don't even think a dude would be expecting her to pull a blade out. I know I wouldn't if I didn't know better. Like I said you don't know her. I tell her to run she's gonna look at me like I'm stupid, especially on a train. Run where? :lol:

I'm talking solely about this situation. There's so many other ways to handle it in the open but this is basically like being trapped in a box with someone who clearly wants problems. What do you think you would do in this situation?

I understand it's your right but it seems like your waiting for any moment to prove how "bad" you are. :lol:

yea i see where i can seem that way but when you live in a state where stand your ground is the law you never know what these folks out here capable of. you have to protect yourself and your fam at all times.

but again i aint out here looking to shoot no one if that was the case its too easy to go provoke someone like these you tubers are doing for eprops or Zimmerman types out here hunting

I'm calm and collected but not when you endanger my family

People like you shouldnt be allowed to own weapons

go tell that to the department of agriculture

Last edited:
Fully, I don't even think a dude would be expecting her to pull a blade out. I know I wouldn't if I didn't know better. Like I said you don't know her. I tell her to run she's gonna look at me like I'm stupid, especially on a train. Run where? :lol:

I'm talking solely about this situation. There's so many other ways to handle it in the open but this is basically like being trapped in a box with someone who clearly wants problems. What do you think you would do in this situation?
If you are scrapping with someone (with sense) and they see that your girl is lingering around, I would assume she has SOMETHING on her. That is just me :lol:

If you are scrapping with someone (with sense) and they see that your girl is lingering around, I would assume she has SOMETHING on her. That is just me :lol:

man i wouldn't want my wife fighting at all if we trying to jump a dude. Dudes out here knocking women out i couldn't sleep at night knowing my wife got knocked out by a dude win or lose.

But if dude has a shorty best believe my wife coming for her

I could be VP of punani acquisition and mergers at a fortune 5.5 we're scrapping. Rationale goes out the window, sorry.

Didn't watch the video but I do know that women want to be protected. I hear people saying things like 'what if you've got a corporate position and the other guy has nothing to lose", that prompts me to think of the women that date dudes with no job, no motivation etc aka they have nothing to lose, his woman is probably the bread-winner so protecting her is his top priority. It kinda makes sense now.

And if you're in a professional position, you definitely have to think twice about losing everything bc of an idiot trying to get efame, and unfortunately, that hesitance can be perceived as fear or weakness. Not necessarily fear of the other person, but fear of losing everything you have.

Didn't watch the video but I do know that women want to be protected. I hear people saying things like 'what if you've got a corporate position and the other guy has nothing to lose", that prompts me to think of the women that date dudes with no job, no motivation etc aka they have nothing to lose, his woman is probably the bread-winner so protecting her is his top priority. It kinda makes sense now.

And if you're in a professional position, you definitely have to think twice about losing everything bc of an idiot trying to get efame, and unfortunately, that hesitance can be perceived as fear or weakness. Not necessarily fear of the other person, but fear of losing everything you have.

this

but still if you got a good job and acted in self defense than I'm sure you can handle it in court and not lose everything you worked hard for

True :lol: but yeah best case scenario I can calm dude down and me and my girl can laugh about it later.

Bruh just curled up like a scared animal though. He single now.

2njegaq.jpg

Since he was sitting down, it would have been to much of a disadvantage so yeah cower pretend to be powerless but as soon as the attacker turns and walks, whatever I have in my pocket (see below) is getting smashed into his skull.....

View media item 2309366

This is why I keep a pair of brass knucks on under my gloves.

Just in case..

This is why I keep a pair of brass knucks on under my gloves.

Just in case..

bro what type of gloves are you wearing :lol:

Since he was sitting down, it would have been to much of a disadvantage so yeah cower pretend to be powerless but as soon as the attacker turns and walks, whatever I have in my pocket (see below) is getting smashed into his skull.....

View media item 2309366

what is this

Last edited:
I be been "punked" by crazy homeless people on 2 different occasions. First time my friends and I were at an arcade/ bar this guy was outside popping off at everybody then he suddenly picks me out and gets in my face. Granted it was a few of us so he would've gotten stomped but it's not even worth it really. I'll take that "L". As for having a girl with you, like we're adults with real jobs. Ain't even worth it

I be been "punked" by crazy homeless people on 2 different occasions. First time my friends and I were at an arcade/ bar this guy was outside popping off at everybody then he suddenly picks me out and gets in my face. Granted it was a few of us so he would've gotten stomped but it's not even worth it really. I'll take that "L". As for having a girl with you, like we're adults with real jobs. Ain't even worth it

one of my homies on the way to work in DC had a bum throw piss on him. Homey called out of worked he was pissed said it took everything in him to not kill the bum.

he said he aint know what was worse having piss thrown on him from a bum or fighting the bum while he had the bums piss on him.

My boy went to the closes officer in the streets of DC

A Kubotan. Light weight but very effective.

googles

I hate when millennial be out here pocket watching...

But he brings the LULZ when he trolls NT over Ninjahood.

:lol:

Last edited:
What if this thing doesn't phase him and continues to reign blows upon you and ya girl?

A lot of those crazy folks have a blade on them or some other kind of weapon, seen one in SF pull the mace/pepper spray out before

I understand it's your right but it seems like your waiting for any moment to prove how "bad" you are. :lol:

Basically. I mean honestly, why tf do you need to carry a gun everyday? Unless you really have people trying to kill you, the only people carrying on a daily basis are wannabe cowboys and scary *** dudes. You really just asking for trouble if you in the mindset of carrying a gun every day "just in case". Normal people don't do that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom